drift car..

neo83

Mar 9, 2011
Should the TS even deserve to drive a car if he/she didn't even know that a car MUST have working foot brake as that's one of the main feature to control a car???
Seriously, is this a joke or what???
this is serious 6UE5t..
that car use for drift before..
and i buy for daily use..
then when i drive 'SHITTT NO BRAKE..':mad:
:banghead:

this is serious 6UE5t..
that car use for drift before..
and i buy for daily use..
then when i drive 'SHITTT NO BRAKE..':mad:
:banghead:
They have brakes, probably yours malfunction already......:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

better get it fix.. even drift car need to slow abit at corner.. if not they go straight to hillslope
Drift usually still on flat track, but if rally then down the ravine......hhahhahahhaha:rofl:

At first drift event ----->brake failure------->changed to WRC when the car went of the tarmac/roadside---------> Camel Trophy event for 100% off-road, or places without road at all....

Good, good....

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

better get it fix.. even drift car need to slow abit at corner.. if not they go straight to hillslope

can do Flintstone style of stopping.....

I smell bullshit. take pictures of your car with a piece of paper with 6UE5t written on it.

neo83

Mar 9, 2011
thanks guys..
i've already fix my car..
the problem is my pump break was so small..
so he changes to 1' pump break..

Means the master pump faulty not small, if not I wonder how previous owner drove......lol:biggrin:

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...