drift car..

neo83

Known Member
Mar 9, 2011
Johor Bahru
Should the TS even deserve to drive a car if he/she didn't even know that a car MUST have working foot brake as that's one of the main feature to control a car???
Seriously, is this a joke or what???
this is serious 6UE5t..
that car use for drift before..
and i buy for daily use..
then when i drive 'SHITTT NO BRAKE..':mad:
:banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
this is serious 6UE5t..
that car use for drift before..
and i buy for daily use..
then when i drive 'SHITTT NO BRAKE..':mad:
:banghead:
They have brakes, probably yours malfunction already......:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

better get it fix.. even drift car need to slow abit at corner.. if not they go straight to hillslope
Drift usually still on flat track, but if rally then down the ravine......hhahhahahhaha:rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
At first drift event ----->brake failure------->changed to WRC when the car went of the tarmac/roadside---------> Camel Trophy event for 100% off-road, or places without road at all....

Good, good....

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

better get it fix.. even drift car need to slow abit at corner.. if not they go straight to hillslope

can do Flintstone style of stopping.....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I smell bullshit. take pictures of your car with a piece of paper with 6UE5t written on it.

neo83

Known Member
Mar 9, 2011
Johor Bahru
thanks guys..
i've already fix my car..
the problem is my pump break was so small..
so he changes to 1' pump break..
:biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Means the master pump faulty not small, if not I wonder how previous owner drove......lol:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience