Dreamcars Race Queen pics

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
satria_95 said:
Honestly, I'd only pay RM10 for the entrance. Half the cars there were just stock cars that wasn't entirely.... "eye catching" though those, I assume, are expensive vehicles. Personally, I was hoping to see more tuned and modified cars, like the orange impreza's and such.
As for the girls, economy not good. Have to cut cost. hehehe
Hahahaha, just as I predicted. I remember last year there was also a car show in Mid Valley after the Japan GT...and it was also disappointing. I wonder if it's the same one?

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
hahaa the bridgestone gal nice leh....been talking to her whole night....shhhyy..better dun let my gf hear this...hahaha

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
InitialD said:
I noticed some girls got bad teeth and some even wear braces...how come nobody did any QC when hiring these local promoters ar??
i like this statement of urs very much.......:D

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Was Julie Hoi there?

Guys, is it true that Julie Hoi was there? Any pics of her? Now..that is worth going for.

Ryuichi, thanks. Maybe next time they should hire some of us to do the QC ;)

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
kiansan said:
malaysia dreamcars compare to singapore dreamcars, singapore is the best
yea i agree with that.not to say that malaysia dreamcars is worse but singapore ones got better class.they have more budget to spend compare to malaysia.thats why singapore ones have more cars and chicks to offer display compare to malaysia ones. :rolleyes:

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
sorry for the poor picture quality... me no probesionel fologlafer... but i still manage to capture the champion pic...

enjoy... :P

kiansan

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
evan2000 said:
hahaa the bridgestone gal nice leh....been talking to her whole night....shhhyy..better dun let my gf hear this...hahaha
which brigestone gal? i wan to know her name la

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
InitialD said:
Guys, is it true that Julie Hoi was there? Any pics of her? Now..that is worth going for.

Ryuichi, thanks. Maybe next time they should hire some of us to do the QC ;)
InitialD,
yeah, julie hoi was there model for bridgestone......
i think i did post her pic earlier...didn't u c it....?
true, maybe they sure hire us to do the QC........;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If it is not too much, we would again like to thank everyone for being a part of the success of Zerotohundred.com’s TIMETOATTACK Round 2 as it was definitely one of the best that we had ever organized so far! And just like the last round, we'll now bring you some of the treats for those who could not make it to last Sunday’s event, in the form of automotive eye-candies, starting off with the JDMs...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience