Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rally

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
honestly...i would love to track and drift...however the cost is too much to bear...

tires,wear n tear,track fee's... cant handle it...

i play drag as its much wallet friendly with some good adrenaline too...the lights,the flashes,the launching, the shifting, then? the BRAKING! hehe. all packed in 10-12 secs..i say its 12secs well spent... hehehe

if im rich or sponsored, definitely track 1st, then drift, then drag, if can, i want to play all also la...

KRZ8v

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Aug 31, 2009
KL/Subang Jaya
I usually push my FWD to drift whenever got space for it. On my previous tyres can, but now on the Asy 2 cannot......
Scary la once the rear throw out. So hard to control unlike those Drifter can control their car like playing computer games... hahahahahaaa.

Anyway, this is how my car ended up after I accidentally ter-Drift a FWD. Imma fail drifter lol:banghead:

Yup, that is me trying to move the car out of the way no doubt I snapped my tie rod :bawling:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
OMG! bad bang up....Anyway mine is controlled in the sense making it drift. Yours was accidental that is why cannot control.
If fast speed entry, then under steer cannot drift also.....
FWD, if over steer is even worse......

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
almost 44% of the people voted track..

not a surprise becoz lots of people here own FWD cars :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

OMG! bad bang up....Anyway mine is controlled in the sense making it drift. Yours was accidental that is why cannot control.
If fast speed entry, then under steer cannot drift also.....
FWD, if over steer is even worse......
IMHO, LSD gearbox wouldn't have this problem..

i try to drift my Levin.. but can't.. even a hand-brake turn also hard..

:biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually RWD is more fun, as over steer is still more fun then under steer.....:biggrin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
AWD is the best.... oh and i mean ANY drive...:biggrin: ... front ker, rear ker.... all four ker...any form of racing is the best...haihs....i just love the sound, the adrenaline, the sweat, the heat, the pressure, orgasmic.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Good day to all..

I would like to start a survey on the most popular race in Malaysia

I've tried almost all type mentioned above and i feel i like drifting more..

Of coz this is up to personal preferences.. so, no need to bang here, bang there..

Drag Race
Who hasn't do this? I still remember my 1st drag race when i was 7 years old.. on a bicycle with my sisters... hahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ehem.. ehem.. ok.. seriously.. i used to drag race in Batu 3.. it was fun until somebody shut down the track.. daym him..

It's quite a nice feeling.. the G force and all..

Track Race
Also in Batu 3 track.. quite ok & scary..

Haven't try Sepang yet.. but i think it is quite the same feeling as Batu 3.. It's only longer & curvier.. (no sexual remarks.. please :tongue:)

Drifting
This i like...

although i only had 2 practice session.. daym it was extremely scary & FUN

after i sleep also i dream of drifting.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

still learning though.. so, any1 here interested to join me.. please come to sec18, s.alam everytime its rain :biggrin:

Rallying
This i do everyday.. doesn't believe me?? come to s.alam & see for urself..

the roads here is perfect for rallying.. pot holes here & there.. cut here.. paste there.. haiyaaa.. MBSA tido ka???

anyhow, i don't like this coz it makes my car wear & tear faster :banghead:

ok.. enough of my mumbling.. how bout u?

What is your preferred race?

:driver:
u forget autocross & gymkhana

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
I prefer drift... though front wheel is the only i have... one my friend 'racun' me to a time attack comp..he spared 2 days teaching me how to... lots of money flowed out after that :banghead:... but it was fun and a very valuable experience :proud:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Drift.

Totally new driving experiece compared to Track or Rally or Drag or gymkana, etc, etc, etc.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I have a Lancer with a swap to a 4G92 MIVEC as per the picture:

View attachment 569063

Recently the oil pressure has started to go low when the engine is at idle/tickover.

View attachment 569064

This is shown on my oil pressure gauge as well as the oil light on the dashboard had been flickering.

Also the car won't go into MIVEC mode.

I have checked the oil, it is at the correct level on the dip stick and was only changed about 3000 KM ago, running 10W40 fully synthetic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience