Dr. Dent

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
No la... KNN lori drivers... they must be blind or stupid! Reverse also never bother to look or listen to the reverse sensor.

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
if rain water go in sure rust la like that.. looks like crumpled aluminium foil to me eh.. :P

Akim

Nov 16, 2004
Hi midship,
Are you one of the Dr. Dent customer or just friends with them?
How is their workmanship?
how much for golf ball size dent?

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
akim

i am a old friend and a new customer to Dr. Dent. His workmanship is skilled and proffesional as he uses tools imported in from the states.

you have to contact him in order to get a quote for your dent and should be cheaper and less hassle than taking it to the mud-guard shop

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
tools imported from the states? must be very very expensive la like that..

i go under the tree shop in pandamaran klang to fix my kancil bumper and bonet after a close encounter with a umw pickup truck :angry: ... costs me 50bucks.. and it looks new.. took the man half a day to kau tim :P

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
Originally posted by psyk@Feb 28 2005, 15:35
tools imported from the states? must be very very expensive la like that..

i go under the tree shop in pandamaran klang to fix my kancil bumper and bonet after a close encounter with a umw pickup truck :angry: ... costs me 50bucks.. and it looks new.. took the man half a day to kau tim :P
tools are not necessarily expensive, thay are just special tools designed for dent repairs.

by sending your car to the under the tree shop compared to Dr. Dent... firstly you wouldnt have to waste so much time and secondly the price you pay would be slightly more expensive as Dr. Dent comes to you wherever you are

crashnburn

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Visit site
thanks for the recomendation midship... Dr.Dent is very professional and attended to my car in less than an hour... saved me from leaving my car at "shop under the tree" for half a day and price is reasonable

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Well, at least an address or even better still, a map to Dr Dent's place would do everyone a good deal in providing people with information on going there directly, right? Well, it'll do me a good favour so I can get there directly without even calling him. hehehehe :)

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
BRYAN90s

for minor dents... if paint work is not affected, it may be repaired without respraying.

SATRIA 95

the beauty about Dr Dent. is he comes to you, not you go to him... his office is his ride.

No worries, call him for a free consultation

rasco

Known Member
Apr 26, 2004
shah alam/JB
comp.fsksm.utm.my
aaa~~!! i've got sum dent.. :(
can't wait to get back to klang valley.. my car need treatment :rolleyes:
so. how's the price vs workmanship ??

rasco

Known Member
Apr 26, 2004
shah alam/JB
comp.fsksm.utm.my

dent like this can pe repaired?? estimate cost???

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Originally posted by midship@Mar 14 2005, 11:16
BRYAN90s

for minor dents... if paint work is not affected, it may be repaired without respraying.

SATRIA 95

the beauty about Dr Dent. is he comes to you, not you go to him... his office is his ride.

No worries, call him for a free consultation
[snapback]815450[/snapback]​
hmm that means if paint work is affected then hav to respray adi la? sigh.

wonder if anybody can fix the scratch without respraying the whole damn door.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hungarian Nino Karotta, with his tongue twisting antics, have penned up one of his ultimate dream ideas, to make a monster drift machine out of totally oxidized metal. He uses an old, run down 260Z S30 2 seater, named Aardvark and he shoehorns an awesome 350Z engine into it and runs on S13 200SX's undercarriage components. His engineering feat is amazing. I'm sure all of us can't wait to see this old...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience