double tint?????

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
For me i just put the rear 2 side window black on my 206. The others all 1 layer only. Luckily until now most block i pass also no kacau me even until this morning's JPJ block...hope it stays like that.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
can do but lately too many road block to handle...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
roadblock also no problem janji wallet no problem...if wallet got problem, then u sendiri cari problem xD

hehehehe

cyclonez

Jun 9, 2008
guess i going to lurk around on the weekend to look for tint shop....any place to recommend...

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

i wonder wat will happen if i mix colour...dunno nice or not..haha

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
roadblock also no problem janji wallet no problem...if wallet got problem, then u sendiri cari problem xD

hehehehe
sounds like u shoot me in directly loo...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

cyclonez

Jun 9, 2008
i went to near ampang waterfront area.....
got supermarket there...dunno wat is it called....
there got accs shop everywhere.......
ampang waterfront ah...hhhmmm at the old town white coffee there is it????

anyone know anywhere else got nearer to me i from sentul....any where at kepong or jln ipoh will b good if dont have then no choice have to go ampang...

cyclonez

Jun 9, 2008
kepong baru there got 1 'green cool'.. jalan ipoh got alot bro. just drive along u can spot a few d. there is one along HSBC
kepong baru i went and see yesterday is it opposite one used car??? jalan ipoh i pass by seems like those tinted shop all above 1k....scare me to step my leg in :rofl::rofl:

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
yea, thats the one lo at kepong. nvr try bfor but thats the only shop i know at kepong baru lol. the tint shop same row as jalan ipoh HSBC quite cheap i tink. i saw their banner duno only cost 100++ for 4 windows.. but surely is cheap tint lo.

i did mine at cheras/ampang raytech. cost less than 1k though. depends on what u choose n the brands. forum here also got 1 offer rm180 + 7 years warranty. dunno true anot but u can go n have a look.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-shops-and-services/323609-branded-car-solar-tint-film-at-rm180-only.html

remember to report back here if u check d haha.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

For me i just put the rear 2 side window black on my 206. The others all 1 layer only. Luckily until now most block i pass also no kacau me even until this morning's JPJ block...hope it stays like that.
u mean the 2 doors at the back window darker than the 2 front windows? i wanted to do that too, like those japan vip cars, but scared kena saman oni.. wanted do double tint but not till 100% black colour for the 2 back passenger window and rear bonet.

cyclonez

Jun 9, 2008
yeah will go try n see...guess i see the shop that offer the cheap price before but cant remember the brand name...anyway been busy with work due to cny coming soon so no time to go check out yet...

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
How they check your % ?
Do they really use their gadgets?
Funny la. They will always say "you keleta tinted. Itu salah you tahu"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This question is to all the sifu's out there.

What i heard then common thing now is...
most ppl use MIVEC with a 4G93 block rite?

but i wanna know, is there a stroker kit for the 4G93 block that can increase the displacement from 1.8 to 2.0 maybe?

and what other mods that can be done to the MIVEC engine.

I am planning to dump in a MIVEC engine.. actually tot of using a 4G63t
but cancel plan la...

Here's the mods that i am thinking of:-

1] MIVEC with 4G93 block
2] Change in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience