~DOHC VTEC air ram..which one is better?~

camshaft

Nov 3, 2006
where to get that heat shield...most accessories shop got or not?

moshpit21

Aug 12, 2005
i saw one thread, in the marketplace, the guy is selling apexi dual funnel air filter, but he is also selling heatshield, price RM1xx, or u can DIY like Akuma said.. hee hee..

good luck..

-peace-

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
J101,
y wana use aluminium?its harder 2 cut n shape compared w d material i use...

seriously,those foldable windscreen sunshade......can haf red kaler,blue kaler,silver kaler..anythg..RM8 only wat?just cut n shape accordingly...once cut,put masking tape @ all d sides n edges 2 make it longer lasting.....i duno how 2 post pic here but if any1 wanna c mine,pls feel free 2 do so...3rd June i'll in Shah Alam Stadium Car Park..GRA AutoX!

integramania,
now gif me a blardy good reason y shud i answer u?not main main is no good enuff..HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....u try urself n c lar....so many ppl done it..if got problem,y wud so many ppl do it?sendiri mau ingat lar bro.....kah kah kah

J101

Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
akuma
its true that aluminium would be hard to cut when u do DIY. but i think it would be neater when it comes to engine bay partitioning.

the suncreen technique should be good if you can make a ice-cream cone concept to suck air in.

moshpit21

Aug 12, 2005
i was going to relocate my battery to the back recently, and did some researches on net, i didnt find any statement saying theres disadvantage of doing so..

in fact, there are some advantages, including good weight distribution=better handling and launching, more space in engine bay so the flow of the air will be better=cooler engine bay and etc..

i just changed my battery few days back(faulty) and i managed to weighted it..
guess how heavy it is... 22KG !!!

quote: J101
"akuma
its true that aluminium would be hard to cut when u do DIY. but i think it would be neater when it comes to engine bay partitioning."

agree, and it comes with a price :)

-peace-

J101

Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
yes bro, i saw it. just that i think its not strong to direct the air in. shielded no doubt. but the air projection could be disturb due to lack of support from the soft sunscreen.

just my 3 cents opinion

J101,
u din c my design meh during SDB?aisey....simple n clean ler....

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
J101,
ahh..u only saw d silver heatshields,right?but u din notice my black hose whc directs air directly to my HKS SPF,right?heheheheheheheh

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
half right, half wrong....

moshpit21...asked my mech he was saying because battery located at the back and wires extended it may be a bit more difficult to start the car...worst when the battery is weak

hye, im new here

im driving neo 1.6 auto & now thinking to install hi cam but not sure whether its a good idea or not since i heard auto car shudn't install hi cam or else ur car will face so many probs after that
if installing hi cam is a good idea, what degree shud i use?

i need opinion from u guys who knows best & have experience with it

if u ask me y im thinking to install hi cam?
i want my car to be fast :biggrin:

what i already did :

- full exhaust sys
- cam pulleys...