Dog Lover Please Come In

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
MAJLIS PERBANDARAN SELAYANG 2007

wut is all this? how bout cats? if i wana start.. i can start from dog license..so hard to apply n say no stock.. must go mpaj to apply la.. n to apply at mpaj..need photo of dog's cage la..n those signature of both side neighbour..? n de license need RM200.. n now this..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
That is so sad ... poor poor doggies .... Run! Run for your lives and come live at my place ... boo booo booooo ..... cute little doggies, hehehehe ...

LoudTE

Jan 24, 2007
This is horrible. With so many people in need of help, they are awarding 15000, 13000, and 11000, meaning a total of RM40,000 to kill dogs.

How can they be so cruel to such lovely animals...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Maybe they meant this kind of dogs ...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Go read their rules and regulation. Look at item no.5..

"Pertandingan akan berjalan sepanjang masa"

So basically, there is no end to this competition as "Pertandingan akan berjalan sepanjang masa"... hence, there is no deadline.. So the dog catchers will have to keep their captured dogs alive by feeding them till the council gives the "Ok, u may pass me d dogs now" signal... have u heard of a competition that has no deadline?

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Another pathetic act by Gomen... This is stupid act becos what they're doing now is to trying to get free service from CITIZEN!!! Catching RM20 for a stray dog, but think of the cost.... You need car wash becos stray dog are infectious and bad odoured, you pay petrol to send to MPS, then the secretary would say: "Tunggu!!!", "Collect your money tomolo!!!!", "Sorry, bendahari tiada hari ini, tak boleh bagi duit!!!!" and etc excuses....

So what you do with the dog??? Bring it back to your house?? God, if anybody did this for that RM20, he deserved the title of TAN SRI 'BODOH'......

If kena bite or infected by the stray dog, who's gonna pay for medical bill?? I cannot believe Gomen that represent their people organized such 'Immoral God-forbidden Joke'...... These Gomen servants are truly idiots and probably cacat akal... KNN

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah, what if those thief starts stealing other ppl's daog and claim that its a stray dog ? Sure a lot of trouble will rise wan. I can confirm this. Stupid Goman. Come out with such useless and childish competition. Why dont they change the title.

"Pertandingan Menangkap Mat Rempit"
Pertandingan Sepanjang masa yang terhabis-habis....
boleh hantam Mat Rempit yang tertangkap....
Hadiah lumayan
1. Sebuah Nissan Fairlady edisi Nismo + Rm50,000
2. Sebuah Mitsubishi Evolution 9 edisi Ralliart + Rm25,000
3. Sebuah RX8 edisi Mazdaspeed + Rm5,000

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
what happen to them?? they r really inhuman!!!
i dun wanna bring in religious stuff to this argument but why must be dogs? how about cats? its just plain stupid!! dogs have life too. they feel the pains like we do. they have emotion as well...god damn it...we have to do something about this...like writing complaints to all newspaper or something

LoudTE

Jan 24, 2007
I oredi called Human Society of Malaysia, they are running petition, and exposing this internationally. But we all know petitions don't work in Malaysia... Can only raise awareness lor...

I also emailed SPCA, I dunno what else to do. They systematically target dogs... Is this cat country? I worry for the day when there is pertandingan catch non-bumi...

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
i read the news only halfway,cant believe my eyes what these 'dogs' have resorted to do....:mad:
same goes recently when they lifted the export ban on monkeys...
these are really,really very sad news for animal lovers...................

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
this show their stupiness and the our people level. i believe in other country dogs and cats have their status.

people in US bring their dog sitting beside in a plane and walking around inside the shopping mall. u take the photo of their dog, they will sue u till bankrup.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys I would liked to share this.....today I was driving my mom for breakfast in the morning(in JB) and when passing through a overhead bridge(for pedestrians 1) then suddenly a minor stone fell on my car.My windscreen got a minor chipped.After that I did not stop but were looking at the side mirror and see no 1 up there.Hope all drivers out there be more careful when passing through flyover:mad::mad:.Btw I wonder if those good tint on the market now which got some impact resistant will help??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience