DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
tested my plate last nite. running tap water. nothing imppresive. throw in abit of salt and alot of gas but the water turn yellowish black (after 10 mins). so took it out and cleaned. put in pure tap water.... and run like 15min at 10v also nothing much coming out from the plate , just minor small tiny tiny bubble......

i think need that sodium thingy to get it run more gas. where can i get that stuff ???

the circuit is a pwm which i think need some knowledge to built or someone here can built it and sell ...... hmmmm......

the o2 circuit on my side doesnt seem to work after testing it with some voltage ...probably not low enough as given by the o2 sensor, probably need to hoook it up to a real o2 sensor to calibrate it... arghh.. abit lazy to do that for now.

so conclusion is, i need a spiral design!! i need a EFIE (google it)!! and a PWM circuit to run with the spiral.......... now god, please drop it from tthe sky ... :P (dang... anyone know where to get !? UGH!)

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
ICECUBE,

u are very fast at implementing things ay? nice job! the sodium bicarbonate is the Baking Soda.. shud be found at area for making cakes at shopping mall.

as fritz was saying, the baking soda wont disturb the water condition, so it should be best rather than using salt.

icecube, can u post some photo of ur plates construction? i wonder y u say only got small bubbles only?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
i bought baking soda at giant. Rm1.

Jan 11, 2008
Hi,i m new member.Technically,the O2 & H2 that produce from the system only help the air fuel mixture to burn more complete.I tried a system that's similiar to this system on carburator engine & found its very effective when highway travel,but fuel injection engine i no see any diffirent on fuel spending,only can say its slightly improve engine power.

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
donCityZ,
Was waiting for your report on your project, how it goes?
I was fast becoz i am currently jobless ...so i have the whole world time on my watch for this. (actually was busy with my power booster thingy).

oh its baking soda is it??? i tot they say some chemical to make soap one... hmmm...... will check it out later at the supermarket. thanks for the info.

i am uploading the photos now... the net seem fast today..wish me luck so u guys can view the pics..

here are the pics...

Flickr: Photos from Icecube2008

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
bravo for icecube.
u cepat invent this H2 generator and sell it since u are free marr.
keke..........
nice work and brilliant idea bro!

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i will end up dead if i sell this.. wahhaha... like wat happen to those in the states. :P
i took out the plate for now. use the container and fitted a new aquarium air hose (the small one) and fill up with water and plug it into the intake manifold (one of the vacumm) and control the flow with a valve.

Tested the car is lighter and run cooler! Acceleration is very responsive (maybe i got tuned it properly and with my advanced timing it can go along well). Gonna monitor the FC for the week.

i forgot wat the hole is called on the manifold which suck in air from the choaroal filter that filter the fumes from the fuel tank. it doesnt suck when its idle (very good if stop at traffic light) but pushes extra air out (can be seen by the water going out from the transparent hose). Only when u rev (even low 1500rpm) it will suck the water continueously but in a very fine foam.

Anyway, travel from tmn counnaught to times square just now and back... used about 300ml of the RO water. No jerking or engine died off suddenly. The car is run very very smooth ,even smoother then any other mod i have (vs, gk,fully syn, etc).

Will take out the plug (running on bosch super4 for now as my iridium is out into the cleaning table for testing) and check for rust or worn caused by the water.

oh ya, sorry no pics for this yet..wahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
from what iam hearing, its a good diy icecube

keep us updated on the results k

Jan 23, 2007
Guys im very keen in installing this into my 01 Hyundai Accent, old car, dont mind play play and hope it works. Been checking this "system" for 2 weeks liao. Too lazy to build so im looking for trust e-seller. Find out the following are important:

1) "Pulsed Width Modifier" DC Circuit (PWM circuit)
2) "Smart Fuel Mixture Display"
3) EFIE Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer Circuit

Recently got a reply from an ebay seller telling me the above are not needed.
Link --> eBay Motors: HYDROGEN FUEL KNOW THE TRUTH BEFORE YOU BUY. (item 260201772364 end time Jan-12-08 22:48:44 PST)

Im ???? blur liao. Almost the 60% of the world say its important, the rest say no.... Blur liao. I do understand how those things work... but...
Dont know listen to who...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
if u blur then u try it and test it then u will know whether it is true or not.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
in the US.. they have a community of people who ALL OF THEM already DIYed one of the H2 boosters... and everyone is claiming theirs is the best..
but the truth is any one of them will work fine... which part is important, or not, is entirely up to you.. since u diy it ma..

i think more malaysians need to make this thing and test it out for their own car..

for me, im not putting any catalyst.. pure water is safest.. if use catalyst, i worry any bi products that may damage interior of engines..

my opinion is that PWM MIGHT have advantage in "shaking" the molecules.. but this circuit is hard to make.. some ppl also claim the frequency of PWM also matters... PWM circuits is easy to connect but for it to function 99%, u have to becareful where u place the components.. and wiring routing.. very critical circuit.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
icecube, i just saw your photos of the dim sum plate.. i think it seems like your spacing between plates it too big. thats y not many bubbles coming out of it. u need to make it closer.. maybe till gap only 5mm.. then u will see
many bubbles.

the key: 3-5mm gap between plates and large surface area (ie many plates)

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
yeah leave a smaller gap will give u better result.

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
xtremeleo,
thanks. try to built one yourself too. :D

hookwai,
actually we can skip the electronic part.
first is the PWM thingy... i think we dont really need that much gas unless we run fully on water (witout petrol). And to built one is not easy or maybe too easy for someone.
and the EFIE unit, there are some website selling this connector to extent the o2 sensor futher so it will not read much of the oxygen thus thinking the car is running rich so it will reduce the fuel. We could try by bolting an extention to the O2 to see if it works. We only need someone or shop to make one first. Anyone works in exhaust shop?? hehe....

doncityz,
yea the spacing between the plate are like 10mm apart. I cant go lower then that becoz the plate is not flat. so cant tighten the nuts inbetween the plate. i'll try again tonight to see if i can do that. And i think with closer gap we can actually get higher amp running thus getting more gas. I am just worriied about the amp thingy. how much are you running with pure water?
u can get an amp meter around 30A for rm10 at jln pasar. not sure about accuracy of it though. but better then nothing at all. haha.

I need to rewire it to run serial so i can add in more plate. now its running 10v per cell (old battery volt at 10v)... so how do i wire them?
its now.... - + - + ..... is it consider serial ? i checked the voltage between the plate is same. (meaning wastage of extra voltage as heat).

i want to put in more plate but need to wire it until its around 2v to 3v per cell (- +). Thanks for all the input guys.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu's which may guide my on this problem,

I'm going to installed 390cc injector(mitsu gsr) to take over my std injector 255cc(nissan march).But there's too much question on my mind including some bad explanation from foreman outthere.

I also have a piggy back(r-fit),quite same as safc2.

the question are,

1.can my car started when i start the engine(seem it will be to rich fuel mixture)
2.how to set the afc...do i need to set +50% or -50% to tipu my ecu to send low fuel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience