DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
holy crap... some people just always got the time to do this...
salute!

but any reports on the Fuel Consumption before and after using it?
i still skeptical if running on Fuel Injection engine...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
doncityz,
there are professor marr. of cozs they got time to do this. or else how can they known as professor.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
want to patent it and market it?
H2 is a danger gas and can easily BOMB. it needs to go thru a lot testing to make sure it is safe b4 u patent and market it. or else if got problem ppl sure find u and sue u kao kao cozs u got the patent of the thing which prooves that u are the inventor of it an u will have to responsible for ur product if it brings harm to ppl.

storm how is ur H2 generator? good?

-storm-

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
No time to test la changing car already, wont be testing with my new car =p later premature rust pula. Btw H2 is not really that dangerous if u dont compress it, if its burn also it only burn like 1milisec and it takes a lot of H2 in the atmosphere to really cause any harm. Hindenburg all survived and those who were kill fall to their death and not burn to death.

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
if compress it is extreme danger.
anywhere it is classified as flamable gas. my fren which an engineer at a gas manufacturing co. also dont dare to play wif H2. hehe....
since u got new car then i think ur new car save more fuel than ur old car so u dont need this H2. hehe....

jasonxxxin

Dec 13, 2007
what storm say i true. where are we going to place the system, since most car engine compartment is full. if we want to have a better effect we need to have a bigger cell to work with. i wonder what is the best number of set do we need to have the most economical fc. since i dont want to go overboard with the cell.

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Actually i posted up few days ago here regarding all the question i have with all the answer i found after reading thru alot of pdf files i downloaded off some waterpowered car forum. But the zth server (or my tmnet) connection just fail on me and i didnt manage to save and repost it (it was bloody long!) .

Anyway, to cut it short. ?Here is some stuff i found useful and hope you guys find it useful too.

1. For EFI cars, we need a circuit to reduce the fuel into combustion due to the cell giving better clean lesser o2 to the o2 sensor. The circuit can be found on the web also.

2. The most efficient cell created is....(music..teng..tenggg.tengg...teng!!) is the spiral type (check out some youtube video on this too) as posted by the pdf writer. It consume less watts but gives out 20times more gas compare to the standard faraday version.

3. Recommended working voltage is at 2v per cell (one + one - ). And about the ampere i not very sure have to check back but roughly around 10A and once its up its below 30A.

4. Material of construction is important. Stainless Steel (SS) is always a better choice but we need to condition the plate and cleaning is a crucial step. All to maximaze the gas output.

We can arrange a small TT for those who really want to build on (or DIY kaki) so we can share more info or share more ways or places to get the stuff to build one.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
icecube i think u have otential to patent the H2 generator.
salute u..

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Hi bro northiswara,

Thanks but everyone can build on if they have the info (spending time reading and searching) . I just helping by posting what i know and what I didnt know previously (by asking here and if i remmeber correctly, u mention i have alot of question.. haha)

Anyway, i found a good container and hose and connector and the container can fill up to 1.5L of water, using a easy way to install (by cabletie) and testing the plastic material now in my car. filled with 1L of water and connect to the "T" connector into the airfilter+rocker joint. (without the plate and stuff inside yet).

So, my question now is... Where do i find someone/some shop/mechanic that have the 316L stainless steel to build the spiral shape i wanted ??

By the look of it , quite easy but where to get the material ? (Anyone have any supplier or shop that sells ?? thanks in advance!):adore:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005

these are the things that i plan to use for the DIY project. u can recognise what are those things.
SS bots & nuts, kitchup bottle, hose.

i will make some hole on the bottle then put the bots across the bottle wall. then use silicone or the hot glue to seal the bots between the bottle wall to prevent water from leaking out.
looks like a cheap project to me....

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
nice photo Northiswara! Will post my photo when i manage to put time and effort in it..haha!!

anyway, was searching around for SS stuff from the kitchen department in tesco and found some strainer stuff made from SS material. look good but it cost RM6.90 per pc (need 2 to make a pair of cell)... So if need 7 pair it gonna cost a bomb! haha....

and i would still prefer a spiral design then plate design ,unless i cant find anyone or shop tat have the material or buiild the design for me. LOL!

anyway, my bottle roughly is around 8inches long and roughly 3 inches wide. (have to measure again). fit just nicely in the engine compartment. will post more photo went i got the pics.

so bro northiswara, u are building the plate by using the bolts and nuts? Look like u are running 3 pair in it ?? roughly 4.6V on each cell ? (when alternator running 14v)..... have u build it ? how was it ? keep us updated.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

Before I started here, I was lookout in Achieve but couldn’t fine any topics which can help, so here my scenario and questions.

My Machine 4G61NA, with 1.8 head cylinders, but currently need to be overhauling the engine. Therefore I decided to upgrade at the same time as well. In my mind was thinking about 1.8 or 2.0NA, now my questions is what are the 1.8 or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience