DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
keep up the hard work bros!
me old and useless cant understand your ppl very complicated invention.
just like the predator. using all high tech stuffs.

ibeni05

Aug 5, 2005
Puchong
Found out another thing.

Baking soda and Baking power is different.

Use only Baking soda (pure 99% sodium bicarbonate) rather then Baking Powder (mixture of corn flour,soudium bicarbonate and some other stuff making it more acid based).

I tried both. And Baking Powder cause the water to become like curry. Reddish brownish and dirty. Baking Soda only add a little bit of brownish to the water but still clear. And both have the same gas out put (as dynoed using my eyes).

USE ONLY BAKING SODA ... NOT BAKING POWDER!! (U can get at giant for RM0.99 in a small bottle near the cake assesories department)
whoaa bro??!! so power/terror la u got dyno built-in to your eyes!! must be relative to 6 mil $$ man?? hehe..

i still dont no la bro.. still haven't measured the the tabung uji yet.. i think i might need at least 4".. u still have that much??

anyway what did u put those rods in?? did u use that water filter as shown in 'WPC dot com'? i keep staring at my engine bay but still couldn't figure out where to squeeze in the thing..

jasonxxxin

Dec 13, 2007
Wow this thread is getting more and more technical. some parts i am lost. anyway interesting to see the progress. As for SS material, i think you have to find those hardware shop that specialize in metal. if your have time maybe check out the engineering shops which may have scarp ss, maybe can get cheeper price. For ss bolts and nuts there is 1 shop in puchong (pass by there today) near the Taman Perindustrian Puchong which is specializing in nut & bolts, i am sure they will have some. About the price have to ask lar. hope this helps you ibeni05..

ibeni05

Aug 5, 2005
Puchong
thx for the info, now that u mentioned it, i remembered that there is one shop over there.

but i just need some for testing. since icecube have some, might as well we share (i'll buy it from you of course icecube, pls pm me your contact no to call you), hate to see things go to waste.

as for ingredients i got the SS plates, a 'tabung uji' and some pipe connectors, and the final one is the SS threaded rods. though i'm still thinking 'bout the pwm circuit whether should i build it or not..??

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
are u sure you need only 4" ??? i use 10" (inch) each. :D its bloody hard to cut so do make sure you have the correct measurement. :D 4" i think still can cut few pcs out... have to measure the left over as i bend it (was giving it a try to make a spiral using the rod but failed as its was too hard to bend even when i heat it up until its HOT red).

And ya, u should build the PWM if u know how, then i will buy from u! hehe. i lazy to do that for the time being....

more update on my setup...

Dilute the water futher as i am previously running more then 25A of current (as my 20A kept blowing and once i switch to 25A it was OK). So i dilute the water futher (to get the baking soda more thinner ,in laymen term) so now i throw in a 15A fuse and its run well. Lesser gas but alot more cooler. Infact the wiring running at 25A (or between 20A to 25A) is quite hot to the touch. So abit worried about it getting fried or caught fire. But running at 15A (or below) is much safer (in my opinion). The gas output is significant.... something like water boiling bubble.

As far as FC , i only notice very slight increase probably less then 30km. My guess is the fuel injected is more (by the ecu due to the extra clean combustion caused by the hydro cell). I hate to say this , but i think EFI cars really need the EFIE module, or a SAFC to tune down the fuel injected.
Power wise, I hate to say, the car feels heavier then when running the hydro cell (very big reason is the extra fuel injected causing too rich condition thus giving bad power output). Dunno until i hook up a O2 monitor to check the ratio. But abit lazy on the CNY holiday mood now.. wahhahahaaaaaaa...... :P

ibeni05

Aug 5, 2005
Puchong
That's just my guest :) need to have the item only then will make decision on how to build it. are u willing to let it go or just want to stock for next improvement? if you are willing pm me u'r contact with price?! need to have it before i drill the wrong size.. hehe

waaa?? why need to wait my effort to assemble the pwm?? dont want to waste it on pwm blows aa~~?? sure want to save some RM$$ for angpows right????

Last edited:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
i still not recommend put the baking soda wei...
gas is a lot.. but how sure are u that the gas is 100% H and O only?
later ur engine parts corrode die lor. err... myabe good too, then
have reason to do engine swap hahaha

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ibeni05,
i have spare, so u can have them (i'll cut them for u) if u can give the correct measurement in length. i'll put a photo up later to confirm ....

doncityz,
i tot they all put baking soda?? maybe that why the gas and hose are brownish after awhile of usage....... darn!

Good news is.... I got the EFIE circuit off Eagle Research. Not sure if i can built it..... is there anyone with good electronic knowledge can built them and sell them???? u can get the file for US$9 from Eagle Research . They need the money to fund their water car project .

ibeni05

Aug 5, 2005
Puchong
hey icecube,.. have to wait.. i havn't measure the thing yet.. i'll get back to you 'bout that..

i got a friend here who is really into electronic & circuit stuff.. let me know if u're intereted & pls provide the details also.. so he can decide if he is able to build it for u..

ibeni05

Aug 5, 2005
Puchong
aaahaaaahahaha.. sori bro, keep forgetting to put my details for requesting something.. [email protected] there goes.. i'll pass the details to him..

by the way, u used SS plates right? how did u drill them? i found it hard even to cut the SS sheets to a smaller size.

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
After testing the setup for days and days. i finally think it have to stop here.
I'll be removing the cell out tomorrow. Why?

1. No FC improvement. (FC become worst even!)
2. No power gained. (Car getting heavier and uphill is really underpower)
3. Drain more battery power. (Light dimmed badly, aircond drain badly)

Probably my design is wrong. I'll have to try other designs.

But i am running water injection system which turn out to get more mileage and more power (smoother) accelerations. Very simple system.

Usual stock getting max out 450km but usually 400km.
With Hydro cell max out 400 but usually 380km.
With water injection max out 500km but usually around 470km.

I'll stick with water injection for the time being.....

499squadron

Feb 3, 2008
Hi seems a little bit outdated now but just in case there is interest still out there, I would question myself on the temperature rise and can the valves, piston handle this?

Will the distribution via the intake manifold spread the HHO evenly to all the pistons? If it is localized then can it overheat a particular piston?

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
I think water injection is good enough, it gives the effects driving under the rain with some extra response and power :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey friend,how can i get ecsessory for my car because my place very dificult to get that thing?(langkawi) my car is wira 1.5 sedan. black colour.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience