DIY - CAI for Saga LMST stock filter box

SuperDuper

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Klang Klang Klang
Visit site
haha, yeah hoh.. put a net on d entering hoh.. haha, thanks bro, coz still new on these DIY thngy la...haha

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
SkYwAlKeR said:
dont worry la bro... stone wont be that capable to go up vertically through the twist and turn of my CAI hose.... for dust, yes....
even if dust gets to ur air filter, of coz the air filter will filter it mah... thats the use of the filter rite....:regular_smile:
if u still worry, put mesh grill at the CAI hose entrance lorr.... but it will decrease the amount of air entering...:regular_smile:
if you really scare of dust... then wear your filter with gal stocking loh... it helps also... :P

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
ok bro bro sekalian... i will be doin my cai on stock very soon!!~!.. plz wish me luck as im not good in diy-ing... i will share photo with u all after i do finish.. hehe...

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
brother!!~! i cant find route for the pipe!!!! sob!!~! i tried to pm jay.. but exceded...

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
i driving saga lor... the SE one... hardly can find space lor... sad lor!!~!

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
wah bro u car nice lor... i suka
mine everything is stock lor... just the ICE change the the most minimum std of ICE lover... mine is iswara SE.. i cant find route for cai also...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
haha... mine also stock standard ma... same car with urs, but urs even better than mine coz SE....
if cant find CAI route, do like mine lo... at the side fenders there got lubang can go through... hope i can help...

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
but bro the pipe that i bought is not long enough ... it is only about 2 or 3 feet.. bro how? i look from bottom to side to left to right de... no place can find!!~! sob sob

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
siong said:
but bro the pipe that i bought is not long enough ... it is only about 2 or 3 feet.. bro how? i look from bottom to side to left to right de... no place can find!!~! sob sob
what filter u using??.. stock airbox??... got picture??..
if ur CAI hose too short, mayb can jz stuck ur CAI hose into the fenders or any corner of ur engine bay away from the heat (radiator fan n extractor)....
example:

but if using like my filter without airbox to suck cool air in, mayb u can try route the CAI hose jz on top of the radiator.... something like waja original cai airbox...
make sure the opening is big so more air is being forced into the air duct...

hope i helped...:regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Maybe wanna Swap Engine of E30 or E34 BMW to a 2JZ or Rb25det or RB26DETT.

How much is it gonna cost ? I dont mean the parts only the Money for the Workshop to convert for me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience