DIY - CAI for Saga LMST stock filter box

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
haha yinho bro...iswara engine bay is so big yet the engine itself so small...a lot of place ler..hehe

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
yup i know. but i cant find a place to connect the tube to the front of the car. except for the original fender hole^^

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
I'm using 2.5 inches hose...too big for the fender wiriing passage...if u doing...get 2 inches! but depend on what hose..i'm talking about the hose i'm using..

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
u tested it yet? i'm going to change back to original air filter, open pod keep sucking my money...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Yea, so far no sluggish or hard-to-breath feeling already. Lighter response during high speed travel...

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
jaywat: just another point to note, try not to join the hoses together. Just in case if it rains, or flood we do not want your car to suck water in...

another 2 sen

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Yo simefly bro

Thanks for reminder..

But it's not totally join lar, just the scoop covering the air box mouth only..got hole mar, only air ram into the hose, it won't suck anything one.

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
hahaha great DIY wan.... maybe next time i bring my pet hamster go play play in your CAI ram ok??? hahahaha

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
simefly...damn...wanna kill ur hamster?? i got put boobitrap ler heheheh

ProPower

Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
bro got a Q, on ya sound proof diy la, wat ya use to paste on the panel of ya door? looks like da hardware thing ya use to tampla da old zink le. is it those??? can teach a bit ah?

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Off topic la propower bro...:D

that thing is bitumen stripe, cost effective solution to sound proofing, normally ppl use to repair roof top leakage one, it absorb high frequency noise produced by sand/storm hit the metal part of the car...serve as sound dampen material..

ProPower

Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
jaywat said:
Off topic la propower bro...:D

that thing is bitumen stripe, cost effective solution to sound proofing, normally ppl use to repair roof top leakage one, it absorb high frequency noise produced by sand/storm hit the metal part of the car...serve as sound dampen material..
thanks 4 making thing clear bro. :D

suayap

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2004
any1 can tell me what is CAI ?
wat that stand for ?
use for wat ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my prob is the engine unstable after general overhaul since it is ok b4 overhaul
at 1st engine can start but unstable n later on the distributor coil damaged

after replaced the coil, engine can start but still unstable, then timing belt was checked n then found that 1 teeth mistake. after done timing belt, then the engine can start n this time better than before but still unstable

all sensor was inspected and in good condition, no check engine lamp

what is the prob?can anyone who...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience