Dissapointment!

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Sim..

its just a figure of speech..hehehe..but about the big thingy part have to wait some confirmation from lenglui's first before i can say anything..hahahahahaha

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
dyeu
TT with only 3 people is great u know. at least we all can sembang sembang together. if the group is too large, eventually the group will get splitted with own topics. less 'intimate'

spitfire
waddup dude, long time no c u here

sim
i gots tha agree with spit, u are great in talking cock. but big or not... that one we dont know and dont want to know. hehehe

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
D.. I dowan to get intimate with you... I don't mind Sandra though :listen:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Money?!?!?! I don't think so.. Everyone is spending hundreds and thousands for maintenance and modification.. What's RM 50 petrol and teh tarik for a meet-up session?

alex780924

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
DelicousD,

Have you finished you exam? When you wanna have another TT Session?

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
This explains why Sandra havent log in and posted for a while, Sim scare her off jor with all this big and intimate talk.........

Kah kah kah......:biggrin:

You're right D, small group is nice and can sembang sembang lepak together. Its awesome......

alex780924

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
This explains why Sandra havent log in and posted for a while, Sim scare her off jor with all this big and intimate talk.........

Kah kah kah......:biggrin:

You're right D, small group is nice and can sembang sembang lepak together. Its awesome......
In next TT, I will try to bring along my notebook with a wireless broadband modem. So, you can join us as well.

Hahahahaha....

REMEMBER ... "TRY"...

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
yo alex... my exam finish liao
so now i am free everyday after work ard 7pm during weekdays and 9pm during fri and sat. lets go for another TT session!

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Awesome....
But i dont have web cam, so i'll join you guys in voice mode :biggrin:

Besides, i so miss M'sian food right now i might go crazy if i get to see you guys eating nasi lemak, or nasi goreng, or roti canai or...................

**flat lining.........**:nurse:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Awesome....
But i dont have web cam, so i'll join you guys in voice mode :biggrin:

Besides, i so miss M'sian food right now i might go crazy if i get to see you guys eating nasi lemak, or nasi goreng, or roti canai or...................

**flat lining.........**:nurse:
U think we will not go crazy when u hugging two japanese babes and conferencing with us?

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Guys,

I have tried to active back the club but seems like i have fails due to most of them did not turn up for the meet up maybe they are too busy with work or somehow. Some of them are really committed but due to lack of interest of some member cause the meet up to be cancel.

Anyway, there should be someone to hold the post and keep things going in order to keep the club active.

BS,
I think you should come back and lead them.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi zthians and sifus out there..modifying standard air filter to open pod air filter with heat shield and CAI will improve the car horsepower dramatically or just a little?and roughly how much will it cost to do this?thanks alot :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience