Dissapointment!

wengfhai_5889

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
What happen to our hyundai club?
People don;t seem to support event anymore?
People turn out in gathering lesser and lesser?
But when there is no event.. people will comment for gahtering ..but there is one..no one wanna come..
Please support la..
Disaappointed la..

Haiz..
Some owner even hike up prices higher than outside..
Coupe club should help each other coupe member, not used the member onli when necessary

Dissapointed..
haiz

Belz

Known Member
Aug 29, 2005
KL
weng fei,
why merajuk ni... thought u were in tournament today :)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
dude, even when i call for gathering, ppl ask "what's the interesting point for tonight gathering?" as if no new car no new mod he don't want to come out.

Doesn't mean that no 1 reply your request then you need to do this kind of posting.

I believe everyone has their own reason not to able to make it

Last edited:

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
seriously.. i think got 6 months already since the last time everybody came out for TT :hmmmm:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
How about instead of a gathering, a drive to somewhere be organized. Would that attract more crowd?

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Exactly......
As much as i've seen, you're not really a active member as well, with excuses, so you might wanna support the club yourself 1st before criticizing those who cant really make it for gatherings due to own personal matters.

Besides, we always share info on items/upgrades/mods on our coupes here. Take Alex for example, he's been filling in on alot of info with regards to GK.

I myself have jus bought something which i'll fill in as soon as i confirm its working well. Might take a few days, haha.....:listen:

alex780924

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
Please allow me to give some comments as a newbie here as my position is quite neutral and I won't side anyone or any party.

As I observed, the HCC has been inactive for quite sometime and the forum hit rate is also quite low as compared to some other forum within the same website.

This is actually quite normal as people will normally be interested in something new. When the club is new, everyone will be quite active and you will see a lots of activities being organised.

However, when time goes by, members will start to lose their interest as they will always see the same members in every events.

Therefore, a club can only be sustained with new members, new ideas and new supprises. Apart from that, we also need some passionate people to lead the club.

In this point of time, the most important thing is not about the attendance but the commitment of the event organiser. I have personally initiated a TT recently and I insisted to go ahead with the event even I have only 2 responses.

I think we all enjoyed the event (DeliciousD, Tuscani9889, correct me if I were wrong).

Let's put all the bad comments aside and start organising more and more events or set a firm calendar for all the members to plan for their time. Remember, don't penalise those who cannot attend as all of us have our own life and we all have rights to decide whether to come or not.

GOD BLESSED!!!

P.S: Sorry for a bit Long-Winded...LOL

alex780924

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
DeliciousD,

Have you found your spinner wheels?

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
support alex!

btw dyeu, when u coming bek to msia?
No idea D, i've been asked to extend my stay here longer, so i might be back next year...... Oh my god i miss m'sia food......:banghead:

Alex,
You're right, but what to do, its a fine line. Most of the time the organizers lack the support to make something happen, for example the mid year gathering that was being suspended currently. This eventually leads to no one organizing anything at all, since its so hard to get a time where everyone is free.

But kudos on going on with the TT session with D and Tuscani even though its only you 3 :proud:

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
hi again everyone.. :)

long time didnt log in..so many things happened ah?hehe

dyeu,
wah!extending ur stay over there ah?where the photo of the mamachitas over there?hahaha..i also been bored over here,cant really find any coupe frens here..hehehe,so just went convoy with other car clubs over here..but still dosent feels like convoying with fellow coupes..hehehe..miss talking cock with ken and sim..and also cant see eric's ride and also alex's..hehe

oh ya...welcome to the club alex

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
samurai: u should start coming out in short skirts and g-strings... i bet all member will come out...
u mean BS wearing all of that or bring a few chicks which wearing lie that..?? hahahaha:adore::adore::adore:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Dyeu.. Dont offend weng fhai leh.. He is the one who run and chase the other new members..

Again, no offence but it will be disgusting to see BS wearing short skirt and g-string.. waahahaha... :burnout:

SpitFire.. I dont really talk cock la.. dont sound like I am such a cock person although I have a big one...