Disc brake Jam

ghostz32

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2006
Hye frenz..please i need yur guys solution
The story starts when my both front disc brake jam, so ive serviced the caliper twice,still cannot solve the problems..then ive changed the calipers..and its still the same...what should i do or whtas is really the problem..need solution from experts out there

currently my braking system setup
gsr font disc 1.8 single port
oem wira rear drum brake
2 layer servo nissan

TQ guys

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
have u check the "brake pipe to masterpump"??

maybe its got clogged or something stuck???

ghostz32

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2006
Not yet,ok ill checked it then..and i just figured it out..it might be the brake pipe/hos problem too..

ghostz32

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2006
how much does it cost for braided hose..stainless steel right...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
*btw u've mentioned this>> 2 layer servo nissan

have u check that servo back????is it come with one-way vaccum valve???check that one too... :hmmmm:

samson_cck

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
Hye frenz..please i need yur guys solution
The story starts when my both front disc brake jam, so ive serviced the caliper twice,still cannot solve the problems..then ive changed the calipers..and its still the same...what should i do or whtas is really the problem..need solution from experts out there

currently my braking system setup
gsr font disc 1.8 single port
oem wira rear drum brake
2 layer servo nissan

TQ guys

hi, 2 month ago i experience same thing with my car. both front brake jam till smoke come out. last time i try to repair of this problem for about half year never solve. at first my car brake is not so grip after change the brake pad. after then slowly the problem come to worst. ok. so that the mechenic say is brake master pump faulty. ok i change. after change lol. other problem come out which is jam on driver site wheel when step a little brake. after sometime he do change and replace me another master pump. wao. ni lagi hebat. brake padel become hard, press little no grip. step more will become emergency brake. i really angry that time then i back to see the guy again. he tell me o. that is servo problem..:mad:... ok then i give another chance to him. after change first few day work well. but after that problem come. i feel like my brake is jam all the time. when drive about 10 minute, both site brake jam, smoke out. pedal can step at all......... then i send my car to other guy repair. from his pass experience if encounter problem like intermittent jam. he will try to change the servo with master brake pump. so he get me a used ori set. after change till now no such problem at all. so from my case study. you might try to do this.

ghostz32

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2006
when drive about 10 minute, both site brake jam, smoke out. pedal can step at all
yur situation are the same with me..finally its solve..the real problem is..
master pump that attach with servo already jam..

replace with a new parts..!!

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
If 1 side brake jam? what is the problem? the hose get stuck? because the mechanic turn both my wheel when jack up, left side is a bit hard to turn freely, yet the wheel a lot of brake dust. i think left side got stuck

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
If 1 side brake jam? what is the problem? the hose get stuck? because the mechanic turn both my wheel when jack up, left side is a bit hard to turn freely, yet the wheel a lot of brake dust. i think left side got stuck
that side caliper jammed....can be serviced using service kit and as good as new (depend on how severe the corrossion damage)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

My name is Steven, i just change my engine from 4G15 to 4G93 SOHC.

Now my exhaust still maintance to stock, any my friend say that need to change bigger piping and also extrator, bullet and muffler, but i dont know what size was better on my car.

I got a bad experiance before on 4G15, i only change to straight bullet and top speed at 145km/h only, very teruk........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience