Dip Your Car Really cool racun!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bro SF...choose glow in the dark larr...sure JPJ will also: dafuq???
JPJ, will say yes duit sudah mari...See a bigger dollar sign later....Glow in the dark
no thanks, don't want to be like those Banyak Lampu Model...LED light everywhere
on the car...kiasu that others cant see them at night...

Cars best remain as cars...don't want to turn them into some sort of rare Fireflies...

Last edited:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
JPJ, will say yes duit sudah mari...See a bigger dollar sign later....Glow in the dark
no thanks, don't want to be like those Banyak Lampu Model...LED light everywhere
on the car...kiasu that others cant see them at night...

Cars best remain as cars...don't want to turn them into some sort of rare Fireflies...
Don't know if you've seen a 3 ton lorry full of LEDs, since you are near Kepong. I was really like dafuq???

Went to ace hardware today at Midvalley but couldn't find plastidip. Saw plastidip at Publika ace hardware but only got red and white spray. I want blackkkkkk argh!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Don't know if you've seen a 3 ton lorry full of LEDs, since you are near Kepong. I was really like dafuq???

Went to ace hardware today at Midvalley but couldn't find plastidip. Saw plastidip at Publika ace hardware but only got red and white spray. I want blackkkkkk argh!!
How much they selling? Is it the same brand or plasticdip got many brands?

I want Gold or silver for some touch ups..maybe spray rims...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
How much they selling? Is it the same brand or plasticdip got many brands?

I want Gold or silver for some touch ups..maybe spray rims...
Erm...they r selling it at rm43/can. And also they have it in a can (like a cola can without sprayer). That one has more varieties of colour. I wonder if go to their HQ at Tmn Melati will I able to find black

syafiq72

Known Member
Sep 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Don waste your time guys , Ace hardware doesnt bring in the whole range. i have been surveying them for nearly a year . Stocks come every 7 months or so. They dont take orders too. Tried that already . Its coming soon, Only question is how much?

How much are you willing to pay for it?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
hey SF.. i got an idea for u.. to attract chicks, tell them u got a black cock.... then when they ask u to show them.. u ask them.. if black then how? u kasi cuci plug ok? ... after that...u plastidip it in black first...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Don waste your time guys , Ace hardware doesnt bring in the whole range. i have been surveying them for nearly a year . Stocks come every 7 months or so. They dont take orders too. Tried that already . Its coming soon, Only question is how much?

How much are you willing to pay for it?
I'm just looking for a black one to try haha...

hey SF.. i got an idea for u.. to attract chicks, tell them u got a black cock.... then when they ask u to show them.. u ask them.. if black then how? u kasi cuci plug ok? ... after that...u plastidip it in black first...
Remember to spray some sealant to make the bond strong..and maybe wax/lubricate for future use.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion but I'll pass...:rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ehh...din know there's a thread on plasti dip...been using it few mths back...had about 5-6 cans of black, now waiting shipment

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
ehh...din know there's a thread on plasti dip...been using it few mths back...had about 5-6 cans of black, now waiting shipment
PocRoc, how'd you declare the cans of paint? I thought it's classified under hazardous material so it shouldn't be possible to ship

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i went to as many ACE i can find at my free time and sai lang as many as i can find..lol

can't import in unless its in bulk..like ACE

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone tried to mod a tube from your aircond to enter your airbox b4 the airfilter? denser cold air :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience