Dip Your Car Really cool racun!

syafiq72

Known Member
Sep 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
A friend of mine is planning to bring in this stuff in drums. I think Il dip my E34 too. Anyone interested? maybe we can share the cost

syafiq72

Known Member
Sep 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Melvin
pm me your contact no for further details bro. I have the international dealer price list from the manufacturer .

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Really another way to get a matt look on our cars...real cool and hassle free...but how long will it last?
Ways to maintain it?

syafiq72

Known Member
Sep 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Can Last up to 3 years but Il safely say 1 year plus. If its ripped just repair with the solvent n respray that particular area. Just clean with a lint free cloth and soap or shampoo. I tried on my wifes Kembara bonnet . so far its 4 months n doesnt show any sign of problems. I extreme tested cleaning with household chemicals which you cant even dream on a regular paint surface. No problems came out squeaky clean.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Any maintenance need to be done? Normal cars need to polish while Matt Paint cars have to wash frequently..so what must we do to
protect this Plastic Dip paint?

Can withstand our hot climate? Won't melt?

syafiq72

Known Member
Sep 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
No polish needed , just shampoo or soap cos you will be cleaning a rubber surface, so far from
my experience Im just cleaning the car like usual just with a little bit more care. Basically, its common sense on how to take care. Where heat is concerned some ppl have painted their exhaust tip with no problem so far. Im in Seremban, If you wanna have a look at how it is. Like I said , I have done my Mrs Kembara, white bonnet, spare rim painted, front rim part painted.

I have posted some links , waiting fro mod to approve.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I would like to do it on my beat up car though, how much is it btw?

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
check them out please bro... problem is, nowadays they don't ship outside of the US.. reason they gave me was due to tighter airport security whereby they unable to send 'liquid' more than dunno how many grams ntah... I've emailed them a while back... but some say they bought from EBay with no issues...

Also interested in their products... :)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
HOLY COW! PLEASE FIND OUT THE PRICE FOR US BRO! Appreciate it! :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Since my Lancer Engine swap I feel I should do a brake upgrade.

I am lucky that my lancer already has fairly good brakes, with rear disks but I now have about 60% more BHP.

On the back I think I can just put upgraded brake pads but I would like to go bigger on the front.

Current standard set up is 276 MM vented as per here:

I am running 16 inch wheels (which I would like to keep)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience