Dilemma in choosing colour for my SW!!

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
Finally got my car a new battery, paid my saman, renew my roadtax.....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sending it to spray shop tomoro n still wondering should i spray the veilside colour or something a bit more striking.......:confused: :confused: what other colour u guys think can match my kit......gimme some idea......:idea: ......thanks in advance

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
why dun u sell me your kit... then i wil paint a striking colour to suggest to you... hehehe... then once u like the colour... u can get yourself another veilside kit to spray the same colour lor... LOL

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
veilside kit ugly la......dun buy..........let me be the ugly 1.........hahahahaha..........

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
baby pink??!!???!......what colour is that??????......still waiting for the paint shop to show me the new titanium colour....

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
Pic taken today........the whole car almost completely naked........gonna take out front windscreen and quarter glass on monday.......

Attachments

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
later come out like uncle colour........habis lor.......hahaha......my mr2 can't be ready for this sunday event.......:frown:

KOYUKI

Known Member
Jun 12, 2008
how about titanium colur? like that fairlady 350 in tokyo drif movie...
oh no....!!!!! less 1 Vilside SW20 Combat appear on the event...TT

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
this is how my car look likes today.......shell complete sanding.......n they r sanding the bodykit at the moment

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Although the camouflage makes the car pictured look like something of a cross between a hearse and a delivery van, it is in fact a Ferrari, quite possibly a new 2+2 in the granturismo form factor. Spied testing at the track in Fiorano and snapped by a photographer, the new car is breeding rumours quicker than it runs laps.

The new Ferrari is expected to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience