did new saga BLm got any problem??

donnyboy

Known Member
Apr 1, 2006
icic...er..i oso not so sure how much oer full tank..wait i buy then i noe...haha...but really depends on how pl drive lor...sure is driver right leg..how he control it..

tonytan

Mar 27, 2009
i plan wnna buy a saga blm n scared tat tr is any problem happen...can any sifu here tell me giv me some advice or opinion abt the new saga blm??tell me if thr is any problem..tq..[/QUOTE

The common problam that u will face when having a BLM is the power window....

MyWifeCar

Known Member
Jun 19, 2009
Puchong, Sgor
My comment on BLM based on my colleague's feed back.

The IAFM will have problem and the FC is quiet bad for city drive.

Maybe you should try and go for manual... The clutch is nothing la, i won't worry about stuck in jam.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
ok.so far i heard like belows.1.3cc of coz underpower la.ppl buy blm not for power.even 1.8cc 180bhp also underpower for me.that's y make me confused after i heard so many comments
personally i driven the car and i think the power is sufficient for a compact sedan family car. maybe they are driving some higher performance car then drove saga of coz underpower la.

bad comments
interior sucks.so plastic.damn makan fuel although just 1.3cc.design sucks.proton follow other company car design again .
to me again, the interior is acceptable for the price we are paying, much better than kancil or naza i guess. the FC is very subjective, some of my friends driving it and their feedback was good. rm35k to rm41k for a family salon with 5yrs warranty and great ride & handling....i think money worth buy...my 2cents.
saga blm is copied from what car? kindly elaborate bro......

good comments
good economy car.save fuel.comfortable.not bad handling.suitable for outstation/holiday with familys.very value buy car.
thats why its very subjective....but i also heard alot of ppl saying bad about proton, maybe its their perception since many years back where proton really did disappoint the user. anyway i am prepare to give them a chance to see if they really improve...2cents again.

all the cars in the world got got follow other car makers design la...
korean cars mostly copy from japs car. some doing juz rebadging and sells as their own, some copy 100% like replica....in china they got no copyright..

maybe he mean proton should start find their own personality... i also hope that, not until now..
n what i heard to buy BLM save fuel need additional money which cant include inside the loan, need to pay cash around 5k if i not mistaken, it's a budget car lol where people got down payment that much? there no other car producer use that method... as far as i know la..
u can buy proton without paying downpayment if u have an old car for their scrap program. or if your document is strong and clear credit record, u can opt for 100% loan with bank rakyat or bank islam. or inform yr sales rep you need lower downpayment, they will be able to assist. many friends bought this car with downpayment between rm500 to rm1500.00 only.

proton mah.it's malaysia company.like to do bukan bukan things and extra charge/hidden charge.
lately proton does not charge extra for accessories like they used to when under EON distributions way back in the 90's. for example - saga B-line and M-line, the difference is only rm2000 but the extra that proton is giving is driver's airbag, front foglamp, reverse sensor,electronic control side mirror, alloy rims 14inches and body stripe. i think rm2000 u cant buy these 6 items...so i think they are not overcharging unnecessarily.

My comment on BLM based on my colleague's feed back.

The IAFM will have problem and the FC is quiet bad for city drive.
bro, how yr friend so fast know that his IAFM gonna have problem, FC still depends on driving style...actually u can send it in for tuning at proton SC when u doing yr 1st, 2nd or 3rd svc. bout the IAFM, it is warranty for 5years with 175,000km mileage. If really failed then u may claim it from them..so need not worry bout it...

Maybe you should try and go for manual... The clutch is nothing la, i won't worry about stuck in jam.
yeap, manual is fun to drive, saga blm using the same gearbox as the sentra model. very spongy feeling but responsive...easy to handle...

yeah...but it is true its underpower...but my friend said,its good on cruising...
it runs very smooth as the speed & rpm higher. its a nice cruiser coz at low revv, its big heavy and lagg....its campro characteristic...it has been improved in the CPS version, eliminated the rpm 2500 to 4000 lagg feeling.....

Bump:
i plan wnna buy a saga blm n scared tat tr is any problem happen...can any sifu here tell me giv me some advice or opinion abt the new saga blm??tell me if thr is any problem..tq..[/QUOTE

The common problam that u will face when having a BLM is the power window....
before anyone giving a comment, kindly check the latest update..since satria neo's launch, there are less than 1% complaint on power window.....moreover warranty given is 5years...kindly be informed....u can always change a new set if its fail..anyway its always a perception again.

Last edited:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
BLM loaded with 1.6 campro engine. Anyone have idea on the selling price?

Bump: BLM loaded with 1.6 campro engine. Anyone have idea on the selling price?

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Bro, if u can wait, wait first.

got some lobang from proton fren of mine said there will be Saga BLM SE.
engine is 1.6L.

:adore:

MyWifeCar

Known Member
Jun 19, 2009
Puchong, Sgor
The IAFM issue i learnt from other forum, the FC is actually feedback from my fren and also other forum.

That's why i advice him to wait until 3rd or 4th service only see how...

But you already paid some amount just to reach that 3rd and 4th service lor...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
BLM loaded with 1.6 campro engine. Anyone have idea on the selling price?

Bump: BLM loaded with 1.6 campro engine. Anyone have idea on the selling price?
its selling rm39k on the road. campro 1.6 manual red color only

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
the initial plan of the 1.6 blm is to be use as taxi fitted with ngv.
but then the plan awas not going smoothly or something.so they decided to sell it to general user.
read it in local newspaper,sunday times if i'm not mistaken

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
My sis BLM got problem wif her IAFM and throttle body solenoid or something (the CAMPRO uses electronic throttle body rite?).. sometime jerking when flooring the throttle...sometime the engine refuse to rev over than 3k rpm!

twice change those thing... and twice I have to chauffer he to/fro her office... :bawling:

now ok edy... izzit my sis bad luck or that is a common problem?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am looking for this stuff, it's mainly used for turbocharger blankets on large gas compressors ( pushing well over 2000 HPs ), and my Net pals over at US have successfully used this item to repack their mufflers, both cars and bikes. Reportedly to be extremely durable ( the guy who used 'em on his R1 have yet to replace his muffler packing for over 2 years now! ) and long - lasting. I am sourcing this stuff for my pal ( who have replaced his Gilera Nexus 500's muffler packing THRICE in 6...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience