Did High Rev Will Damage to Engine?

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
fritz said:
20v with 4 open trumpets = noisy...LOL! PRAAANNNNGGGGGGGGGGgggGGG....
Oh fuk...polis!.....
dun say open trumpet lar.. me AFM one i see police roadblock i also free gear cruise pass them... scared..

so far they just let me through..

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
4 throttle with trumpets during tapping the throtlle...fraappp..frapp..fraaap..frappp...fraaaaaaaappp...praaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiinnnnggg...riiiiiinnnnngggg...riingg...alamak..ade call..heheh..a bit emotional..hahahah

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Of course high constant high revving would cause engine damage. Engine siezure is possible, if the oil cannot lubricate fast enough or pump failure. Mismatched valve springs rates that cannot close on time with high cam. Piston ring failure can also cause damage.

In any case, all engines are manufactures higher spec/ built than specified in bochures. Particularly toyota engines. Because they have to use the same engine over many type of car bodies with different tuning. 4AGE in particular was used in so many corolla, levin, trueno, celica, MR2 and god know which variant in some countries?

Rev cut is there for engine protection, from the earlier mentioned faults.

Even if any of the above doesn't happen, the gearbox would fail. So does clutches. And RWD cars is the axle and LSD.

BlackLE

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
Kedah
bro turbo10..do u really wanna know how blacktop 20v with 4 trumpets feels like?hehehehe..wait till we meet again soon heh....:evil:

LevinTE27

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
u ever heard sound of 4AG big turbo 30psi boost rev up to 11,000rpm?
4 throttle sound sweet but for me i more like the sound of Webber Carburator on 4AG with high cams.

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Yup, the 4 trumpet sound think still can tahan but the twin webber hmmm scared...... the sound damm crazy

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Any recommendation on how to DIY to protect your head lamps from turning yellowish over time?

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience