Destroyed Die-Cast Car Models

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Do you have a weird liking for accidents? If you do, stay away from me please, oh, and my car too. Thats that, but I can help you get your fix.

An Australian website (or at least we think its Australian since you have to pay in AUD) is offering a series of die-cast car models dubbed “Urban Collectables”. What’s weird with the three different models offered is that all of them showcase an accident: the joy ridden 2-door Hatchback, the Mini Van insurance scam and the petrol bombed Jeep and also what looks like a very sorry looking DC-5. According to the seller, each Urban Collectable car has been individually hand burnt… Prices for all three car models are set at 49,95 AUD (about $43,70 or €29,70).

Last edited:

albagmane

Jan 13, 2008
sad to see the integra like tat... i doubt the market for this kinda diecast collection...

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
it is something new and i like it

pentavalen

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
fuyyoo... nice one...
i think i want to make new project burn all car's collection from my little cousin!
then wreck them with hammer.. maybe it same with per pic attach.. huhuhuhuuu

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We travel our way to Penang Island for this sweet ride over the weekend. Brand new and fresh from the oven, the owner couldn't wait to get it fully protected. Unfortunately, the surface condition was not as "New" as he expected. Read on and find out how bad it is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience