Dedicated to a Bayside Blue GTR

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
can't wait to have u back in my arms once again baby!! even just for a few night :) i LOVE you and yea, i miss our car.. poor him.. spending nights n nights alone in the garage.. sigh....

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
nicole_nic said:
can't wait to have u back in my arms once again baby!! even just for a few night :) i LOVE you and yea, i miss our car.. poor him.. spending nights n nights alone in the garage.. sigh....
u said "him" spending night and night in the garage! u mean the car itself or the owner himself?

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Nic my wife: I only park like that coz I dont want anyone to bump into the car or scratch it because of my fault.
TEAMADVAN:She meant the car, me the owner now overseas... :) But that doesnt mean I wont sleep with my car in the garage.. hahaha.
funkydog: We live in KL.
bushidofang: Dont worry, my skyline will be kept well for a long long time. Dont ever plan on selling. Btw, u have a FD3S?? Im looking for one in good condition.. love that car. Nice sig btw..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
nicole_nic said:
he loves his GTR as much as he loves me.. he goes for car wash when it's dirty, went for polish, he parks his GTR exactly in the parking box (no more no less) n etc.. right baby?
i do the same things except i don't have anyone to love but the thing i showed nic n russ @ bk 1u...hehe..shush.*poor me*

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
russwestwood said:
Nic my wife: I only park like that coz I dont want anyone to bump into the car or scratch it because of my fault.
TEAMADVAN:She meant the car, me the owner now overseas... :) But that doesnt mean I wont sleep with my car in the garage.. hahaha.
funkydog: We live in KL.
bushidofang: Dont worry, my skyline will be kept well for a long long time. Dont ever plan on selling. Btw, u have a FD3S?? Im looking for one in good condition.. love that car. Nice sig btw..
that sig reedoor did for me.. anyway i dont have a FD yet.. also planning to get one soon.. maybe next year :P

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
nicole_nic said:
then y dun u test drive the car yrself while he is away:shades_smile: but make sure u dun ram 2 the tiang can dy lo...hahaha:_:

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
aravind said:
Russ,want to go racing with my GTR? hehehehe
What kinda racing? Drag, track, touge or illegal road race? Street tires or slicks? Hehe..
No lah bro.. car in workshop, doing some minor upgrades.. hopefully will be ready once im back in Malaysia in january, and completed running in engine.. maybe after that we go for a race :)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
russ car not minor weii....in workshop for 1.5mths sure monster mod wan...
can i drive? hehe

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
u were finding for our thread? hehe.. well actually this is russ's thread.. mine is another thread :p anyway, are we famous in zth? keke.. are we like the first couple who got to know each other in zth and gotten married over a period of a couple of months? :X-:

andy_lka said:
finally, i found a thread by this lovely couple---> nic n rust...

haha

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
the beast is put in the workshop for that long coz russ will be away for about 2 months.. n i can't drive it.. so put there lo.. not turning it into monster lar :P

hmmm.. u sure u want to drive it? can handle the horsies ar? lol...

PocketRocket said:
russ car not minor weii....in workshop for 1.5mths sure monster mod wan...
can i drive? hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Xtreme Drift/ Drag Flywheels
  • Manufactured from billet Chromolybdenum
  • Available at or above the vehicle's standard flywheel mass
  • Ensures maximum torque throughout the RPM range
  • Designed to maintain engine's inertia while providing the security of an explosion-proof motorsport system
  • Most experienced drag racers and drifters recognize the need for a flywheel with increased mass
Visit
Syahz's FotoPage -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience