Death Race in Thailand

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Thats what keeps me from going into SNF. I do admit this is a race but some competitors tend to go overboard and try these dangerous moves just to get in front. Whats the point of racing if you get yourself hurt, you car/ equipment damaged? Whats the point when you send someone else to the wall just because you want to win?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wow, amazing that the black EK managed to get back after going to the tire wall like that! He must be fuming red inside and hence the payback.

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
phewww...looks like something involving with personal matter...

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Kinda impossible to catch up wor... Maybe 1 lap behind tho...

If he is slow overtake him la, whats the point purposely send him a nudge somemore ? :hmmmm:

the EK driver try to overtake.. but was blocked by the DC5..

then the DC5 purposely send the EK off track..

then EK does the same to DC5

end of story :biggrin:

:driver:

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Isn't this video pretty old?

As for racing as far as i am concerned it's clean as long as there's no intentional touching.
There's nothing wrong if you block once from your normal line.
But if you purposely do a pit manouver, pushing someone off or brake test then its definitely a black flag.

So if those cannot stomach close quarter racing without touching may reconsider the thought of racing in categories like SNF, S2k, MME, MSS. Not to worry, there's always karma..

My judgement/ opinion on this video... It's car racing Thailand style. So the driver should just stick to kililng themselves in the muay thai ring and not on the track...

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
haha...malaysian driver's style...

firdausasri

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Correct me if I'm wrong, the EK driver was not even at 1/2 car length just before the corner entry so in gentlemen rule the DC5 still has the right to the cornering line. The EK driver can't just skip his braking point hoping the fender bender touching will slow his car down at the apex. But of course since then, both of them were naughty instigating a dirty duel ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had always believe that by maintain our finishing standards, our Zero Compromising Policy, we had nothing to fear. But this time round, we were scared shitless. We received a request from this client that had his car worked on by a well known detailing, so well know that the company is in many famous automotive forums. zerotohundred, lowyat, bmw owner forums and many more. We were scared shitless when we were appointed to work on a car that had undergone his so called "god hands" We were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience