Dc5 vs subaru impreza sti

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
People always get so personal when comparing cars,....its like they got some shares in the company or something....haha...suckersz...:thefinger:
U're right bro. But sorry to say, it mostly happens to Honda, gsr and myvi owners. Just from what I've seen so far.

jd5

Known Member
Mar 9, 2010
N/A
STI definitely. Freakin turbocharged boxer is the real deal man!!

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
hmm, i used to love big engines like the vq35 and rb26. i have owned both of these cars and i love them. but when my buddy dc5-r ask me to join touge to genting, i chicken out because i know damn well turbo car dont fare well with those roads. and the fairlady is just too heavy.

and now i am a proud owner of a honda vtec engine, on last week, at penchala, raced with a wrx sti, on da straight he makes me look real bad, but when the vtec kicks in and a corner approaches, my turn to cucuk him and eventually overtake him. i reach the toll 1st. then after the toll, we separate.

My love towards vtec is growing as each day passes by.

Turbulence

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
i think it got nuttin much to do with horses then, the size of your balls makes the difference....hehe...am i rite joe?

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
no la, nuthin to do with balls la

masuk corner i can open my vtec masuk, he tak bolek open his boost masuk ma.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

no la, nuthin to do with balls la

masuk corner i can open my vtec masuk, he tak bolek open his boost masuk ma.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
hmm, i used to love big engines like the vq35 and rb26. i have owned both of these cars and i love them. but when my buddy dc5-r ask me to join touge to genting, i chicken out because i know damn well turbo car dont fare well with those roads. and the fairlady is just too heavy.

and now i am a proud owner of a honda vtec engine, on last week, at penchala, raced with a wrx sti, on da straight he makes me look real bad, but when the vtec kicks in and a corner approaches, my turn to cucuk him and eventually overtake him. i reach the toll 1st. then after the toll, we separate.

I feel you bro... Most people want power power power... They don't understand the joy of small screaming engines ^^.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003

Maybe that time that guy really chicken-out to negotiate corner on high speed! or start counting his coins as both of you approach the toll booth!!

Sometimes don't play2 with those 4WD-T as I've done my own live experiment with both my K20AR and CT9A last time...short and long distance. Not as easy as we thought as a K20AR users! Trust me. hehehehe

However, I do agreed with you on the K20AR vs RWD-T, as they are really struggling to keep-up...

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
actually i am on FR F20C. nonetheless it is similar engine to the k20ar.
well, perhaps the sti driver was still new? i assume.

but i dare to state a bold statement that on touge hill run, all dat boost is useless

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Morning to all Sifus & Seniors,
I'm trying to upgrading my Honda Accord 2007 to 30-50% more Horsepower and Torque,is there any simple and minor modifications to get done that's??I am trying to install its with gadgets like Turbosmart Fuel Pressure Regulators or maybe with high performance spark plugs..
Is there any others simple and effective ways on doing thats,really dont have any ideas..So,would like to have some advised from ZTH seniors and sifus comments..

Please Advised ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience