Dc5 vs subaru impreza sti

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Re: Dc5 vs subaru impreze sti

why they drag uphill??
bcoz they couldnt find flat surface kot??

anyway u r officially invited for the pasir gudang trip..mau ka? asik kayuh basikal jer skarang ni:biggrin:

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004

Sorry, balik kampung on tat day....

Cycling laa...mau hidup sihat maa....cheaper also(to ride laa ,not so if upgrading bike...CF parts damn expensive) & environmentally friendly...hehe

Dont worry la bro.....:love:motorsport will always be in my blood...just taking a breather for a while to sort things out...huhu

[email protected]

Known Member
Mar 1, 2009

DC5 round a track is a damn sight more fun than an STi for sure... FWD NA always good fun... FWD with VTEC nothing can beat in terms of sheer driving pleasure... i drive an evo and even i pray for the day a VTEC sits in my garage

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com

DC5 round a track is a damn sight more fun than an STi for sure... FWD NA always good fun... FWD with VTEC nothing can beat in terms of sheer driving pleasure... i drive an evo and even i pray for the day a VTEC sits in my garage
sell ur evo and buy a DC5. :proud:

Apr 4, 2010
Singapore
Both cars got their own mods to do. Y compare? 1 is awd, 1 is fwd. 1 is na vtec, 1 is boxer 4 turbo. I can also show you mllions of vids on sti tear dc5, so??? Very funny thread. Is it some honda saleman joker trying to promote the DC5R sales?

To me, both cars are precious to the JDMs and they stands equally important to the JDM lovers. I love vtecs, I love boxers, and I hate shit stirrers...

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Both cars got their own mods to do. Y compare? 1 is awd, 1 is fwd. 1 is na vtec, 1 is boxer 4 turbo. I can also show you mllions of vids on sti tear dc5, so??? Very funny thread. Is it some honda saleman joker trying to promote the DC5R sales?

To me, both cars are precious to the JDMs and they stands equally important to the JDM lovers. I love vtecs, I love boxers, and I hate shit stirrers...
no ones comparing. :driver:

ilovemydc5

Known Member
Jan 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Whats wrong with comparing? You are real joker+shit stirrer....:hmmmm:

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
People always get so personal when comparing cars,....its like they got some shares in the company or something....haha...suckersz...:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all and calling all turbo sifus alike for their advice,

on my previous car (a proton) i transplanted an evo 3 engine and modded it slightly more than 300hp, it was quite good and i was pleased with the per4mance. now at the moment (on another car, again still a proton) running on a 1.8 GSR turbo but suddenly feel like putting a 2.0 litre 4G63 powerplant back in again. i'm familiar with the evo engines la but i've heard some VERY VERY good reviews on the VR4 RS also. i've tested a few...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience