dc5 clutch

ilovemydc5

Known Member
Jan 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
just get an exedy or trinity or works clutch replacement.
Without the flywheel, just the clutch cover + clutch , it's practically only rm1.2K to 1.4K.
labour, i've seen as low as rm200 , as high as rm400
I am replacing with original clutch.....exedy and trinity can transfer the power with less power loss but since i am using my DC5 as daily car....i have to think of practicality as well....:-)

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

well the new FD2R outperforms the DC5...with everything being uprated.
how bout the potential?? which car has more potential?? If you are to participate in WTCC...which car should you choose? :confused:

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
I didn't call but the price is there..rm600

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
buy toda, exedy, js racing super single its worth for your money i had it for more then 80k km and its still working very good its should be says double of stock clutch life spend and will get ex-stream grip

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
if not mistaken , it's the clutch cover which determines the "heavy feeling" of the clutch pedal ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

JDM enthusiasts the world over will now be left in famine as their staple diet of Best Motoring and Hot Version videos have reached the end of the route and will completely cease production next month after 24 years on the run.

This is according to Adam at 7Tune, who was lucky enough to have a chat with the manager of the Media Development...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience