DC5 Advice

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Hey, i might as well use this original thread to wish Mr. Lightningfield SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU bro!!

Go easy on da first night bro... huhu ... jangan jadi cam kat Pasir Gudang!! :biggrin::biggrin:
Selamat Pengantin Baru!.. you have to consider Minivan's advice seriously... nanti mcm kat pasir gudang, panic kaw2! hahahahhahahahhaha:biggrin:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
eh guys, just need to get some advise...

whats a good engine oil to use for top ups.... cheap and effective that kind.

i'm using Motul 300V for servicing... farking mahal... and i've already topped up 2L already (thanks to Vtec and the 43 dyno pulls during tuning)...

so right now i have about 1,000km till the next service. dont wanna waste the topped up 300V... so is there any "cheap" engine oil that will suffice for a top up? only need about 1L...

jaymie

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
my choice is still motul... 300v 15-50 for track racing , for road racing 300v 10-40 is ok... . conclusion for your top up is still motul....hehe

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
my choice is still motul... 300v 15-50 for track racing , for road racing 300v 10-40 is ok... . conclusion for your top up is still motul....hehe
aiyohhhh.....300V damn bloody expensive la....

and btw... i went to sunway i think about 3 weeks ago to look for 10W40... apparently theres totally no more stock for it. i had to buy 5W40 for the topup.... went to practically every shop in sunway.

aiyah just tahan first until next service la then. lol. :biggrin:

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
You'll probably need to top-up every now again so its for the long run as well?

Out of curiousity, how much does Motil 300V costs?

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
Thanks bro.

How about Shell Helix? Not as good?
A lot of story out there saying, it's very hard to get original Shell Helix lubricant.

80% stocks in the market are all recycle/different brand lubricant with the packing of "NEW" Shell Helix bottle!
:bawling:

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
A lot of story out there saying, it's very hard to get original Shell Helix lubricant.

80% stocks in the market are all recycle/different brand lubricant with the packing of "NEW" Shell Helix bottle!
Even if you purchase it from Shell?

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005

my buddy prints 20,000 of these "Shell Helix" labels every month. :biggrin:

so just imagine how many fake ones are out there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys , recently my Wira car got some engine starting problem , whenever i started the engine , the engine will become weak , and failed to operate , this makes me everytime when starting the car , hv to accel 1st to warm up the engine it just will become stable , can somebody tell me what kind of things is spoil oledi in my car ??

sry for poor english writing !!! :tongue:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience