dc2 half cut are willing to strip off for sale beside engine, wiring and ecu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

dc2 half cut are willing to strip off for sale beside engine, wiring and ecu.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
hi bro your Air Cond panel got picture? I need to replace mine and very interested if yours can fit and is working. :) please pm urgently as my AC sometimes doesnt work :bawling:

hondamates

Aug 19, 2008
hi bro your Air Cond panel got picture? I need to replace mine and very interested if yours can fit and is working. :) please pm urgently as my AC sometimes doesnt work :bawling:
sorry bro i'm selling the whole dashboard.

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
bro front and rear knuckles with disc and calipers still available? is yes how much? is it pcd 4x114? or 5x114?

iprao

Known Member
Aug 20, 2008
KL
Could you pls PM d best price for ur gear knob bro? And just wondering whether its d chrome or titanium coloured one. Interested. Thanx very much :)

Jan 1, 2009
bro,

you want let go the stock radiator + hose? how much is it?

thanks.:adore:

inteR

Nov 1, 2008
steering rack still available? how much? lower and upper arm as well bro. and clutch pump
interested buyer here

kennethcyf

Sep 12, 2006
Hi bro, i m interested of ur Cam and intake manifold.... Please send to me ur photos please. Is the cam come with valve spring? Do u still have the Engine head and the ekzos manifold?

Please give me ur best price...

Thanks

Kenneth
[email protected]
012-4766726

cimoona

Dec 16, 2007
how much recaro black seat n stereeng..?stereeng have airbag or non airbag??pm me the best price..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody got experience in DIY painting valve cover.

Because my car is going in workshop tomorrow. Most probably they gonna dig the engine out. So I was thinking I drop by the shop some day and spray my valve cover. I do not plan on removing the valve cover because I just replaced the valve cover seal recently. Don't want to break it. SO I actually planned to cover the surrounding with newspaper and spray it.

But... Any advice on the type of spray paint that can withstand heat?

And...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience