Daihatsu Charade CX - Modification

Sep 11, 2019
Hi,
I have a 1984 model Daihatsu Charade CX and the engine is already in bad condition, I'm actually looking at upgrading my engine to 1.3 and appreciate advice on what type of engine I can install and any workshop around KL can do the modification for me, appreciate feedback, thanks.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Daihatsu Charade? Wah.. a lot of folks have done a K3VET mod. Perhaps you can research that

Mohd Zafrullah Abd Malik

Sep 11, 2019
Unfortunately no. My customizer guy doesn't have the space atm.
No worries, it's not that urgent, but if i can contact that person and make a necessary arrangement when his free, I would really appreciate if you could provide me his contact details, thanks.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
No worries, it's not that urgent, but if i can contact that person and make a necessary arrangement when his free, I would really appreciate if you could provide me his contact details, thanks.
Give Ah Wai a call.

Wai N Lin car service center
6 Jalan Utama 1/1 Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Chevrolet owners now have a full-fledged 3S facility in the city that is fully equipped with all the necessary state of the art equipment and professional service personnel to cater to their needs and demands.

The Chevrolet Kuala Lumpur facility that cost RM20 million is NAZA’s first Chevrolet 3S facility, ever since being appointed the sole distributor of the Chevrolet brand in Malaysia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience