Daddys club

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Now I have a headache though. Now she sleeps with her belly facing downwards and her head turned to the right everytime. I try to change her head position to turn to left but after a while she automatically change back to facing right side. I want to change her head direction because not sure if prolong facing at 1 direction will affect her facial development and spine bone or not. Now everytime I hug her she also likes to turn her face towards her right side. Only way to force her to turn to her left side is I hug her on my right side.....Any daddies can help me...
I remember my wife used to put a small pillow next to the face, so my daughter won't turn too much the head.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Izso, she sometimes sleep on her back but my daughter if sleep on her back even I put bolster on top of her she still dont know ho to hug it and end up she sleeping with 2 of her arms wide open and sometimes she easily gets shock if got a loud knocking sound or suddenly got some loud sound from those cheapo beng with exhaust pass by infront of my house then she would cry....I sometimes let her sleep on her side but after a while she turn goes back to sleeping on her back..
Is the bolster across her tummy?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my daughter is now in the operation theater since 10am. just finished at 11am.
she is now ok & awake.

thanks to all for your wishes.

will see her in the evening after work, wife is taking care of her.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I remember my wife used to put a small pillow next to the face, so my daughter won't turn too much the head.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Is the bolster across her tummy?
my wife also does the same on my daughter, 2 small bolsters under the pillow. for my son we dont do it anymore, he sleeps on his tummy.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
my daughter is now in the operation theater since 10am. just finished at 11am.
she is now ok & awake.

thanks to all for your wishes.

will see her in the evening after work, wife is taking care of her.
Thanks for the update and knowing she is well....

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
good to hear about ur daughter danz...

anyway..i have a problem with my 1y 5m old son... he doesnt like sitting in the car seat... thats normal for most babies/toddlers...

the problem is... he knows how to unbuckle the belts! anybody got any ideas on a DIY or something so that he cant unbuckle the belts? this is a real problem coz my wife tends to drive alone with him... and his car seat is in the rear and we will never ever put it in front for safety's sake.

the seat is a halford zeus if it makes a difference... and also a sparco f500k (though hes never unbuckled the f500k.........yet)

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
madman...thanks bro...yeah its normal..no toddlers like sitting in the car seat including my 2 y/o son too.... but i keep him occupied with books, toy cars etc....& smack his hand if he touches the buckle.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
vr, i got put bolster on her tummy. problem is if she sleeps with her tummy facing down how to put bolster under the pillow to aviod her head turn too much?

keeltha

Known Member
Jan 13, 2011
Selangor
Sweetest thread in zth lol

My girl 1yr 4mths, she enjoy when I do some acceleration. She go "weee..." then giggles. She fall asleep if i drive slow... LOL

Once she got chance to hold the steering wheel will nvr let go ><"

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

I dont dare to let her read or play in car too much, scare will affect her eyes sight... =(

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
I give my PS3 Logitech steering wheel to my 9 months boy to play since the steering wheel are outdated & PS4 are coming very soon. He loved it since it almost same size as real steering wheel on my car :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
my little girl is playing with my Lightning McQueen. The other more expensive ones still can't give her because it's heavy and not suitable for her....but now she's watching Hot Version and some Super GT recorded race on weekend with me when I baby sit her as my wife go out for a day of SPA with her friends to relax.

keeltha

Known Member
Jan 13, 2011
Selangor
I give my PS3 Logitech steering wheel to my 9 months boy to play since the steering wheel are outdated & PS4 are coming very soon. He loved it since it almost same size as real steering wheel on my car :biggrin:
Yep!! she crashed all my virtual cars ROFL !!

Whenever i try to teach her she push me away @_@

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Is Lightning Mcqueen a r/c car? I've got nitro r'c cars kept in store for years due to last time when I tried to start the engine, my daughter panicked & cried :biggrin: Give them battery r/c car to play but was destroyed an hour later heheh. Now they're playing with Hotwheels cars only since it is durable & wont break if thrown away :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Is Lightning Mcqueen a r/c car? I've got nitro r'c cars kept in store for years due to last time when I tried to start the engine, my daughter panicked & cried :biggrin: Give them battery r/c car to play but was destroyed an hour later heheh. Now they're playing with Hotwheels cars only since it is durable & wont break if thrown away :biggrin:
Not RC, it's just a pull back type....I gave a 1/18 S15 to my niece....also after 1 hour play....1 wheel cabut then next day...Spoiler gone....1 more week, hood gone, all tires gone, exhaust also gone.....1 month later....left car chassis only...bumper all gone, doors gone interior gone case also.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
madman...thanks bro...yeah its normal..no toddlers like sitting in the car seat including my 2 y/o son too.... but i keep him occupied with books, toy cars etc....& smack his hand if he touches the buckle.
hard for my wife to smack his hand... coz shes driving up front and hes at the rear seat.. jus the 2 of them.

but if im driving even worse... totally refuses to sit in there...coz my wife will be at the rear with him and he insists on getting out... no matter wat...he wants to be with my wife... what makes it harder is that hes still breast feeding.

when he really doesnt want it... dood will cry (and scream) till he turns red and pukes.. sometimes puke twice.. and still keeps screaming

just today and yesterday it was getting a little easier to put him in (after a week of no car seat from the last cry n puke session)... but in the midst of the 15 minute journey my wife usually takes hell start crying and screaming... and next she knows... buckle is out. sigh.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
vr, i got put bolster on her tummy. problem is if she sleeps with her tummy facing down how to put bolster under the pillow to aviod her head turn too much?
Sorry, I read your post again. If sleeping on tummy already then cannot. Usually they tent to turn their head more when sleeping on their back.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
hard for my wife to smack his hand... coz shes driving up front and hes at the rear seat.. jus the 2 of them.

but if im driving even worse... totally refuses to sit in there...coz my wife will be at the rear with him and he insists on getting out... no matter wat...he wants to be with my wife... what makes it harder is that hes still breast feeding.

when he really doesnt want it... dood will cry (and scream) till he turns red and pukes.. sometimes puke twice.. and still keeps screaming

just today and yesterday it was getting a little easier to put him in (after a week of no car seat from the last cry n puke session)... but in the midst of the 15 minute journey my wife usually takes hell start crying and screaming... and next she knows... buckle is out. sigh.
How old is your kid? My daughter was like that later on. But by then she could fit in a booster seat already.

Usually some sort of bribery has to happen for them to sit quietly.

And daaaaaamn to the fathers exposing their daughters with cars and stuff. My wife wouldn't let me dot that! Son - ok, daughter - not ok.