D1GP - Malaysia Round 3 - Photoshoot

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
oh... ic ..sorry for wrong post .. cause i thought nazrul won .. mmm... anyway .. the A31 was too fancy wif the neon under the rim .. like ah beng... uish!

the driving skill of nazrul was good ...

congrats to T.Djan

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
That day i was there2, i think the best drift was performed by zero Lim....nice control...sidedo, braking...he was good
2bad he tap nazrul A31 and DK gave 6 to nazrul n 4 to Zero...
THat day has alot of Sudden Death too...

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
nazrul is known as along...zero lim also along...
so it's along vs along... heheehe...

only their run got 2 sudden death run...

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Its..
Nasrul - Along
Zero Lim - Ah Loong

Yup. That was the best of all. Zero is very technical.

cheers'

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
That days the track was quite tricky2...from 1st clipping heading 2nd clipping was d hardest at my point of view,drifters holding their angel after swicthing direction heading 2nd clipping and their tail come close to the tires barrier just to have max entry to 2nd clip and good line to last clip...reduce speed,downshifting,side brake and steering input.many of them misjudge and slam into tires barrier which also called "hot spot",what you guys think?

rudsfreeze

Known Member
May 3, 2006
zero play coward...he used e-break 2 slow down the na cars behind..should be ah-fai win...huhuhu...(enjoy 2 see their donut battle after the event).

to space-cowboy: why i dont see u drift huh?

hilal

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
www.friendster.com
rudsfreeze said:
zero play coward...he used e-break 2 slow down the na cars behind..should be ah-fai win...huhuhu...(enjoy 2 see their donut battle after the event).
donut battle??? damn i missed it! saw lots of smoke from far! btw, who did it? n who did the best?

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie..

rudsfreeze - y u dont see me drift ??? in the best 16 or u dont know who am i..?? well, if u dont see me in best 16, coz i'm out.. if u dont see me at all, mens u dont know who the drifters are..

by the way, the track is designed in such way, and with that kinda speed ahead of u, u need to use the e-brake to slow down n meet the clipping points. FIVE in total dude - IF U NOTICE the clipping points..??!?? Try and recall dude..

cheers'

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
5?sure?i sat at bottom of the "bukit"..i only record 2clipping point...erm..consider the entry at the straight line..3 rite?closing to tires barrier at the entrance of 2nd clip??will contribute extra point in single run?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PART 1: D1 GP 4
PART 1: D1 GRAND PRIX MALAYSIA ROUND 4 - BATU KAWAN PENANG MALAYSIA

DRIFT RACING: TENGKU DJAN LEY WINS RD 4 AND IS FAVOURITE TO WIN MALAYSIAN DI GP SERIES

PENANG

Images by:
Wong SW
Angeline

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience