D1 Drift Machine Making Its Appearance @ Drift Getaway @ PD This Coming Weekend

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
D1 Spec Drift Machine Making Its Appearance @ Drift Getaway @ PD This Coming Weekend

Special Appearance for Drift Getaway 3-4 December 2005 by Sync Optima Sdn Bhd

The Blitz Imperial Drift SPL Nissan Silvia S15 (D1 Spec Drift Machine)

Working closely with our Singapore counterpart, Imperial Concepts Pte Ltd, Sync Optima is proud to announce that the Blitz Imperial Drift SPL Nissan Silvia S15, the ultimate drift machine will be making its inaugural appearance at the Drift Getaway on 3 – 4 December 2005 in Port Dickson Extreme Park, Palm Springs Resort City.

The drift machine is rated at 450ps powered by a SR20DET engine loaded with top aftermarket performance and drift parts. Making it the one and only most powerful drift machine to be present this coming 3 – 4 December 2005.

For those who want sideways action, come and see the all-new drift track tackled by a total of 63 drifters in Port Dickson Extreme Park, Palm Springs Resort City organised by Sync Optima this coming weekend 3 – 4 December 2005. See you there!

For more information, please contact Sync Optima @ 03 - 79582582 or email at [email protected]

Last edited:

GSR_Freak

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
cheaka,
the imperial drift machine, will make appearance on both days? or just 1 day? as i'll be going as spectators, and not staying over night there, would like to know which day, so me and a bunch of friends can decide to go on either saturday or sunday? thanx, btw, the stickers design and rims reminds me of nomura r34, sweet

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
jane...

is the s15 blitz gonna drift?
i want to see it drift....

seen it before on 1st Oct...but didnt manage to snap some pix...

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
GSR_Freak said:
cheaka,
the imperial drift machine, will make appearance on both days? or just 1 day? as i'll be going as spectators, and not staying over night there, would like to know which day, so me and a bunch of friends can decide to go on either saturday or sunday? thanx, btw, the stickers design and rims reminds me of nomura r34, sweet
It will be there for both days. You could come on Sunday for a day trip. Yes. The stickers is actually a replica of Nomura Ken's R34. Hint*......This car is to be driven by .....:wink: ....

GSR_Freak

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
thanx for the info, recommended to reach there what time ahh? tot trying to catch u guys doridori before 12pm on sunday, recommended timing?

sweet ride there, open for public to snap picture ah? car will be drive by nomura? hehe

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
GSR_Freak said:
thanx for the info, recommended to reach there what time ahh? tot trying to catch u guys doridori before 12pm on sunday, recommended timing?

sweet ride there, open for public to snap picture ah? car will be drive by nomura? hehe
The drift on Sunday will start at 11am till 18pm......and yes you could snap picture.....

afiqmeister

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
who is going to drive that car ah?
ken nomura or a singapore driver or a malaysian driver?

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
afiqmeister said:
who is going to drive that car ah?
ken nomura or a singapore driver or a malaysian driver?
we shall find out on this weekend.....:biggrin:

afiqmeister

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
can someone post the pics and videos of the car drifting this weekend :smile:

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
i also nomura i can drive.. ekekeke kidding ler.. nick gti88 will be driving it.. he also nomura. cheakah driving..

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
DoNuT said:
i also nomura i can drive.. ekekeke kidding ler.. nick gti88 will be driving it.. he also nomura. cheakah driving..
DoNut nomura ??? :hmmmm:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
DoNuT said:
DoNut Nomura ??

GSR_Freak

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
donut aka joe nomura, shud make him dye his hair like nomura. jap chix dig nomura, so assume donut with blonde hair would make local chix dig him

deejay

Feb 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
huh ???

cheaka said:
The drift on Sunday will start at 11am till 18pm......and yes you could snap picture.....
wah 18pm ??? 6pm is't ??

lol....bet the malaysian nomuken joe aka donut should handle tat S15...

cool.... event there Jane... all the best for this weekend event guys...!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Red Bull Rookies team is finally complete following the selection of the remaining two drivers from Singapore and Brunei to join the current two Malaysian drivers that will compete in the upcoming Sepang 1000KM race in December.

Malaysians Mark Darwin, 21, and Siti Shahkirah Shaharul, 17, will be joined by Singaporean Emmiline Ang and Bruneian Fauziah binti Haji Haziz @ Ogy. Emmiline, 23, is the first...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience