D.I.Y Megasquirt

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
there is.. it was basically installed on mt friend satria vr4 200hp .. but he took it out as he need to modify things that cant be done immediately.. kudos to him ..

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
he bought it from state thru internet.. i'm not sure where but he liased himself with the creator of megasquirt.. lotsa effort and time had been spent on completing the task.. but he can be proud of the satria since i dont think anyone here in msia have been using it..

there is few mods needed if i'm not mistaken on the board itself and minor on the engine part which i couldnt recalled it..

that's what i called the art of tuning

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
the word mega'squirt' sounds vulgarish to me.. :X

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
that's depending how 'vulgarish' this thing deliver to you hehehe

pinkdotdesigns

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
but cant the components be bought from jalan 'pasar' there? i also have tot of DIY'ing this box myself. so any 1 wanna join in?

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
i thought can see something `squirting` here...silly me wrong section...should see it in interesting downloads...hehe ...by the way is this item work same with safc??or adding extra injector???

Kodiak_gbl

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
Johor
Visit site
pinkdotdesigns said:
but cant the components be bought from jalan 'pasar' there? i also have tot of DIY'ing this box myself. so any 1 wanna join in?
Im interested. but dunno where to start? Circuit schematics? components? Anyone can help? How much would it cost for the system with everything you need to start.

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
You must have a lot of electronic knowledge in order to diy this. Because it involves some pic programming ler....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey i was wonderin wat type of mod's shuld i get for my toyota pickup...its really hard to find parts for this car the only things i can like find is intake...exhaust...headers...manifold....spark plugs/wires...and thats it i was wanting to kno wat else i can get to make my 4 banger go a lil faster? :turtle:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience