Cyborg/Mivec bumper on Proton fenders?

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
I'm new to the world of Proton mods, I hear the Cyborg/Mivec bumper wont fit with Proton fenders?, is this true?

Will I have to buy both fenders(include signal light?) to make it fit or can mod the bumper?

Hope you guys can show me the way :itsme:

Jun 26, 2008
I have original Mivec cyborg fenders, signal light, bumper (with sport light ) and bonnet.
I would like to make an exchange with you as I need the original proton set. (fender,signal light, bumper, bonnet)
is it ok?
call me at

012-3704 862

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
I have original Mivec cyborg fenders, signal light, bumper (with sport light ) and bonnet.
I would like to make an exchange with you as I need the original proton set. (fender,signal light, bumper, bonnet)
is it ok?
call me at

012-3704 862
Sorry, I plan to keep the Proton parts.

satrianz@procc

Jul 3, 2008
is it ok?
call me at

012-3704 862
still have that mivec parts??

Jun 26, 2008
halaaamak bro...~
kenape tak call. aku da kecewa dah itu hari. da anto cat baru dah kete aku.
adoiiii.. coz aku igt nk pakai set standard utk masuk set GTI. kecewa kecewa kecewa~~~ duhhhh

cyborg8071

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
Can fit but as usual have to mod abit lar....some say after fitting have to trim the side of the bumper coz ori mitsu fenders are a bit broader than oem proton fender...in order to have a clean fitted side...

nothing is impossible..hehe

Jun 26, 2008
actually, klu tak tuko fender pun buleh masuk ngam ngam choiiii~~~
ade duit, sume jln. tul tak?:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to reports online, Porsche's new chairman has said that the German supercar builder is evaluating a return to Formula 1, a sport the company left in 1962 due to high costs.

Though Porsche has returned as an engine supplier a couple times (remember TAG Mclaren?), the marque has generally stayed away from Formula One, preferring instead to compete in endurance races and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience