Cutting edge Flatberry BB by Porsche Design

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Now here's a cutting edge flatberry that could just convert some iPhone users. This new Porsche Design Blackberry P'9981 is a product through partnership between RIM and Porsche Design. Essentially a BB Bold 9900 with a new skin, and under that skin lies a 1.2ghz processor, 5MP camera, 8GB internal storage and powered by BB OS 7.0.

Launched today in Dubai, the P'9981, apart from its beautiful stainless steel physique, handwrapped leather back cover, and unique Qwerty keyboard, it is no different from current Blackberry smartphone operational wise, except that it cost £2,000 to own.

You are also able to identify other BB users on your phone that also owns a Porsche Design smartphone too. A feature in the P'9981.

Source: Rim launches blackberry porsche in dubai- The Inquirer

Attachments

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
How much is this bad boy gonna cost ?? I feel that it needs abit more curve for its design as it looks tight alright but not for me..Design is awesome but shape is abit off i think,anyone else has suggestions or their point of view ?? :biggrin: still its a nice BB

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
............................................................................. ............,

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
How much is this bad boy gonna cost ?? I feel that it needs abit more curve for its design as it looks tight alright but not for me..Design is awesome but shape is abit off i think,anyone else has suggestions or their point of view ?? :biggrin: still its a nice BB
£2,000

or

approx RM8,000

:banghead:

swift2510

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
RM to GBP exch. rate now is 5 times+. So we are talking about a 10-grand BB.

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
that Porsche owner lucky enough.
at least he can sending text with it compare to this us$4.7m miniature.

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
RM to GBP exch. rate now is 5 times+. So we are talking about a 10-grand BB.
10 thou rm fer a f%^&$ng handphone! :banghead:

oh well that shows that i can't afford one now doesn't it?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pic 1 - Remove the original regulator with 2 screws, first remove the two hose that is connected to the regulator one with the clip and the other one is the vacuum hose.

Pic 2 - This is how it looks when taken out if afraid keep the O ring in a safe place.

Pic 3 - U will need to grind off the section where my thumb and pointer is holding with a grinder.

Pic 4 & 5 - Notice that part with scar, just grind a little by little until u see the inner core.

Pic 6 & 7 & 8 - Sorry quite blurr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience