Custom Y-Pipe For A32/A33

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
There's a scanner these days that can detect a laptop in a car...basically zeroing in on the power source... :sad_smile:

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Was onsite Shah Alam.
Been inside DiGi since morning and go out for lunch.
I put my laptop in the trunk outside DiGi and drive all the way to Sri Muda.
Lunch 20min and just park 20 Meters from where i eat! can see my car still!
It was boosted from my trunk already and my alarm not even went off!
:angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile:

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
About the scanner! The police told me about it.
But how can battery being picked up? it's a passive device? don't get it.

If you can tell me that the scanner is tunned to pickup the BIOS clock pulse, then i buy the story! Then again, the BIOS clock is have such low power source! will be hard for a scanner to pickup if you put next to it! Now it's from out side the car!

I'm so confuse .... if there is a scanner that can pickup a laptop? I can't even find such a thing in Google!

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Ya! why A33 can't use Y Pipe ah??
Has been a week i don't have a laptop and couldn't logon to ZTH.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
i doubt the scanner exist, pda, and phone have clock and bios also.. and all are the same crystal used.

I have a friend use a notebook bag and put books in the car boot, after coming back from dinner his boot was forced open and the bag was stolen.

I always advice all the notebook users never put the notebook in your car even for 1mins.

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
hey guys .. any news on the Y pipe? have jian heng come up with the full fabrication for A32 yet? damn interested to get my Y pipe done ... how much did it cost huh?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i doubt the scanner exist, pda, and phone have clock and bios also.. and all are the same crystal used.

I have a friend use a notebook bag and put books in the car boot, after coming back from dinner his boot was forced open and the bag was stolen.

I always advice all the notebook users never put the notebook in your car even for 1mins.
i have actually seen 2 ppl go thru a car park in a car @ Jln Pekeliling n rounding around with their laptop as they r scannin each and every car.

to me, its obvious they r tryin to boost laptops. they dont care about ppl lookin @ them etc and even blocking the road. i tried to call police but they cant do anything since they have not commit any crime yet...

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
Mad: u mean the tip alone????? w/o muffler???? oh well cost a few hundred bucks (new one) depend on which u want to use...... but that is the ready made price..... i bought mine for almost RM350 if im not mistaken.....

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
dream: better bcareful next time bro....... coz there r really scanners that can scan the electronics....... me oso dare not to put my Laptop in the trunk......... nanti laptop hilang trunk lock oso rosak..... double lost oh......... oso the data inside the laptop that is priceless.......

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
i have put an old p3 notebook under my car seat last time.. used it to record ecu data.. dos OS.. and its been there for many months and no problem. so I really doubt such a things exist.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

me again..hehe...can we diy spacer for pcd100?? if buy too expensive la.want my rim 2 out a bit,hitting fender la. summore want 2 look more garang.

i got very high quality aluminium 1" thick. can use for this or not?? got any side effect to my driving or the rim or even the tyres??

really need a cifus here.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience