CN Auto
Fancy
QQQ

lots more...

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
all the shops have their pro and cons, its better u visit as many as u can, have a chat with the owner and discuss whats on your mind, then u hear what they say,later u decide la which shop more ngam with you. also ask to see their previous work....

pisces23

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
In my experience, Megasound in Kg. Subang is the best in making rigid sub enclosures.

juannabeFamous

Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
OK...

Would any of you happen to know if these shops can also do custom dash / centre consoles?

If they are good with fibre glass and wood, means they can pretty much do anything right?

Damn lazy to go to Kg Subang. EA Autoworks is on the way to client's office, and have driven by it many times, so can just drop by the next time i go.

But based on threads i've read on ZTH, it seems Megasound is a definite must check place.

Anyone know of any place in Segambut, PJ or D'sara (not outskirts kota d'sara, cos that's already near kg subang) that has all the positive attributes of Megasound?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I highly recommend Peter Chong @ CV Audio in Uptown. He did the custom sub enclosure for my GTR.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
OK...

Would any of you happen to know if these shops can also do custom dash / centre consoles?

If they are good with fibre glass and wood, means they can pretty much do anything right?

Anyone know of any place in Segambut, PJ or D'sara (not outskirts kota d'sara, cos that's already near kg subang) that has all the positive attributes of Megasound?
then u should try KKLau in PJ then, theyve done whole dashboards before, on at least 3-4 cars that ive seen in past 3-4 years...

juannabeFamous

Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yo guys,

thanks a lot for the tips. much appreciated :)

and pimpin, that boot is definitely pimpin'. too bad the boot isn't transparent - u won't only hear it, but see it from far away. i'll definitely stop by cv audio as it isn't too far from where i'm at.

as for kk lau, i tried to search the address, got info it's near tmn bahagia lrt, is it the shops near the traffic light at the LDP cross junction?

thanks again.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
yo guys,

thanks a lot for the tips. much appreciated :)

and pimpin, that boot is definitely pimpin'. too bad the boot isn't transparent - u won't only hear it, but see it from far away. i'll definitely stop by cv audio as it isn't too far from where i'm at.

as for kk lau, i tried to search the address, got info it's near tmn bahagia lrt, is it the shops near the traffic light at the LDP cross junction?

thanks again.

Since you live nearby, it won't hurt to check out CV right. He's a friendly guy and will take time to listen to what you want done.

This is what he did for my STI. If you notice under the hazard light near the center aircon vents, he managed to drill a hole and put my Pivot starter button there. Looks like it came from the factory.

In the glove compartment he made a panel for all my boost controller, TEIN EDFC, etc. You can't see the detail cause its upholstered in black material. I also added another 7" screen under my double din head unit where the ashtray is for my F-Con output. He made it fit flush to the dash like it was a stock standard feature. Too bad I don't have a picture of that.

Hope this helps!

juannabeFamous

Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
nice work.

from what i can see, it looks like your dash came that way.

i'm sold. i'll check CV out. this is the kinda workmanship i want.

there's additional stuff that i have in mind, so yeah, will ask if they can meet my needs.

thanks man :)

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
kklau - after u turn in from ldp, go straight till traffic lights, go straight it will be on your left

if u go there u can take a look at their photo album in their desktop pc

not sure if the album is in the website still, but i did upload lot of pics into their website when i was working there...

look for the alpine f1 benz, alpine volvo, alpine celica, genesis hummer, aulux subaru, alpine f1 camry, alpine f1 nissan cube and many others...