Exterior and Body

custom stickers

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
my airbrush photoshoped :D
eh if ppl here interested..
i have scouted around air brush shops and found the shop thats affordable and good.. like say my hood.. 400 bucks only man..
haha can say :P to nitro

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by fuankee@Nov 17 2004, 15:16
so far no1 has taken this design b4.. n it goes well with yor car's curves..
cheap summore.. price now reduce to 180 for both side.. last price was 260 (view in pg6).. cuz i found another shop to cut for me, which offered me a cheaper price, but less color selection..
thanks, fuankee, great work!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

look so much different with standard car. More over it may cover my problem with my painting. If the angle of the sticker can be adjust.

This sticker is now one of my top choice, I'll try unlock more underground sticker, but underground 2 is going to release soon, maybe got cooler sticker. hehe

Fuankee, do the shop you contact do for the horizontal sticker for the wind screen? like the one blackie have? Wanna have something like "Black Samurai". :rolleyes: , and any idea about the charges? based of the design and colour selection also?

haha, it's kind of funny, a korean car carry a japanese name. :lol:

GSR_X

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
lepak laa.. once u throw in a vr4 inside ur korean car :P u can make it jap + korean
i heard hyundai coupe fit in vr4's

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
tq tq..
actually underground, right? u dun hafta unlock all 1.. u only need to unlock all the design in stage 1, then that's enuff.. the rest all r almost the same 1, just a lil different by adding some shadowed layers or something like that..

yaa.. a lot of ppl actually told me to wait for Underground 2, well i'm gonna get 1 copy later today^_^ .. bet u guys can wait to c their designs, eh? ehehhee
but i'm a lousy driver wor, to unlock all design wil take me like.. hmmm... 1 year? :P :P
hahahahahahaha..

yes, i do design for those windscreen 1, but i always recomment ppl to do it from the inside, in another words, stick it from the inside.. cuz outside the wiper kacau la.. i mean, its okay to stick outside, but how long it's gonna last depends on how frequent yor wipers rub against it..
u c the underground sticker i did on pg 12or 13? it's for windscreen 1..

Viperleed

Known Member
Jan 28, 2004
Klang
www.jazzfitfriendsclub.com
fuankee... got any more nice pics ah... need it fast as i'm gonna send my car to the kereta auto show at 5th dec... need some dress-up ler
hehehehe :lol:

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by Viperleed@Nov 18 2004, 14:07
fuankee... got any more nice pics ah... need it fast as i'm gonna send my car to the kereta auto show at 5th dec... need some dress-up ler
the chick that 1 okay mah.. hehe..
but will get u more soon k?
getting underground2 today

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by mindysy@Nov 18 2004, 14:16
i have a Q ...sticker like the hyundai coupe , will kena JPJ o not???
seriously, i wanna know also..

but then again, like i said, if jpj they really wanna kacau, no matter how also they can kacau 1 la..
screw 9 JPJ..#%%$#%#$%#@#$

i can c that yor seg also got some designs wor.. hehe..
so far, anything?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by Viperleed@Nov 18 2004, 14:07
Viperleed,

which motorshow will you participate in at 5th Dec? Can tell the location and time? Maybe we can go to give support to your car and fuankee's great art work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Had a Triton 2.5 non-VGT with 4D56 DI-D engine ...

Thinking of a turbo upgrade as the engine revs to around 3000 rpm and run out of steam already ...

Does anyone done this before and can recommend which turbo are suitable for the engine ?

Doesnt wanna get crazy power and was hope for minimal turbo lag and more usable more across the rev range ...

Thanks =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience