fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by Kem5888@Nov 15 2004, 20:46
wah ..very good business >.< !!
erm ..my car ...kembara lolz !!! can ?
my kembara have no sticker on it ..so need some ..the car is maroon ....with no kangaroo bar all that ..stock stock stock :blink: can help ? see wat design can fit on it
thx fuankee !! :D
nola.. where got good business.. u all give face only.. :lol:

ya sure, y not? everyone's welcome here..
post yor pic la, i'll do it asap for u, alright?

i've seen a CRV with a massive Jaos logo, very cun lerr..
what kinda design u have in mind? budget?

gimme a cal would be better la if really interested..
012-2928902, fuankee

celica10

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
petaling jaya
Visit site
so cost about rm500 for that ?
hmm....
then can u choose the colour?
or u guys just match the colours u guys think suits or what???
hw big is it?
is it 1 side of the car only or 2 sides?
not trying 2 impress my bitch or anything..
she forced me 2 have her pic on my car sumwhere
so no choice
rm500
can cheaper by 50 -100?
pleaS?E
=)

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by celica10@Nov 16 2004, 02:56
so cost about rm500 for that ?
hmm....
then can u choose the colour?
or u guys just match the colours u guys think suits or what???
hw big is it?
is it 1 side of the car only or 2 sides?
not trying 2 impress my bitch or anything..
she forced me 2 have her pic on my car sumwhere
so no choice
rm500
can cheaper by 50 -100?
pleaS?E
=)
haha.. brother.. yer the boss, of course u choose the color la..
but if u cant made up yor mind, i might be able to help a lil..
if u leave everything to me, then i'll decide for u lor.. hehe, but i'll show u sample to view first of cos..

its ROUGHLY bout 500.. dunno exact number..
all prices i gave r meant for both side..
300~400, hmm.. got, without the bg lor.. but might look plain..
name me a price la, promise wil make the best outta it, dun worry, alright?

:)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
fuankee,

Great photoshop skill!!
sad to hear that jpj do not allow all this artistic sticker on our car. :(

any idea do you have for a black Coupe? I post 3 pics here, you can just choose any one of them that you have great idea about it.

what is the colour that play best for Black Coupe?

I actually saw many of the Imprezza having those WRC sticker on board. Is that standard package from Subaru or People just installed it? No idea... ;)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
another one,

btw, fuan your name? just curious :P
coz in malaysia we have lot's of brand like WongKee Ipoh chicken rice, HoKee PoPiah, LongKee Yok Kon, TongKee Mooncake. :P

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Nov 16 2004, 03:21
fuankee,

Great photoshop skill!!
sad to hear that jpj do not allow all this artistic sticker on our car. :(

any idea do you have for a black Coupe? I post 3 pics here, you can just choose any one of them that you have great idea about it.

what is the colour that play best for Black Coupe?

I actually saw many of the Imprezza having those WRC sticker on board. Is that standard package from Subaru or People just installed it? No idea... ;)
hi there..
cool car~ very nice.. :D

what goes well with black.. hmm.. alot, in fact almost any color..
but personally i prefer matt black on black.. it wont be obvious, but noticeable especially when light shines on it.. some ppl find it kinda wasting and stupid, wel i can understand la..

i dunno where those imprezza got their WRC stickers, but if u wan, i can get it for u.. hahaha..

any design u have in mind at the moment? budget?

thanks dude :lol:

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Nov 16 2004, 03:24
another one,

btw, fuan your name? just curious :P
coz in malaysia we have lot's of brand like WongKee Ipoh chicken rice, HoKee PoPiah, LongKee Yok Kon, TongKee Mooncake. :P
hahahahha.. this is the first time ppl actually ask me this.. hahah..
wel actually fuankee is my name, Ter Fuan Kee..
frens cal me ryan or funky (try reading fuankee faster then it'll become funky)
:lol:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
I'm not good at design and not very sure about budget. Maybe you can give me a good idea?

How's your project? Getting new project title?

Btw, if we really really want to put the sticker on, which means that when ever we saw road block, we need to either "siam" or prepare RM300 already izzit? :P is that the answer you get from JPJ. <_<

There were once people told me that our car can't have more than 3 colour for a vehicle, and now we can't have funcy sticker to make our car look nicer. But why the hell EON and Proton Edar force us to take those car with those ugly sticker with the charge of RM200 - RM300. Frankly, this is one of the reason why I pissed of with Proton. I can get the same ugly sticker for RM60 outside and they are charging us for RM200 - RM300.
If JPJ want to band, band all Proton car with sticker as well! :angry:

and Fuankee, did JPJ give specific detail such as sticker that bigger than how many percent of your car chasis is consider illegal, do they have such thing? Did they tell you which law section, sub-section, or akta that apply for the fancy sticker?

I have the feeling that we don't have such law in Malaysia, as you know, our law is very very old, and we seldom change it. Curious ... :huh:

Viperleed

Known Member
Jan 28, 2004
Klang
www.jazzfitfriendsclub.com
fuankee.. i like the last one u done.... i actually looking for that design instead of the girl ler.. later my fiancee will get mad.. and say "Dear, why this pork chop look more pretty than me!" hehehhe

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
I'm not good at design and not very sure about budget. Maybe you can give me a good idea?
if u look back to some of the previous design i did, the rough price is stated there..
pg 3 got some of the old design, prices r in pg6, but now slightly cheaper..
but wil try to fit 1 onto yor car n c how it'll look, alright?

How's your project? Getting new project title?
yaa.. change to breakdance.. :(

Btw, if we really really want to put the sticker on, which means that when ever we saw road block, we need to either "siam" or prepare RM300 already izzit? :P  is that the answer you get from JPJ.  <_<
this 1 i seriously dunno.. cuz my car has no stickers no mod no nothing.. wondering y? cuz i'm strickly not allowed to do anything to the car.. the last time i did, my dad almost throw me outta da house! dun ask me y, i dunno..
but my frens car, so far haven't got anything yet la..

There were once people told me that our car can't have more than 3 colour for a vehicle, and now we can't have funcy sticker to make our car look nicer. But why the hell EON and Proton Edar force us to take those car with those ugly sticker with the charge of RM200 - RM300. Frankly, this is one of the reason why I pissed of with Proton. I can get the same ugly sticker for RM60 outside and they are charging us for RM200 - RM300.
BlackSamurai, proton is not the only comp who got this.. look at RAV4, CRV, AVANZA, SERENA.. most of the new cars now have stickers.. but look carefully, the stickers wil never b taller than half of the side door or wider than 1 n a half side door..
hahahha.. of cos la.. try to get a Clarion changer when u get a waja, c how much they charge u.. then go outside n ask around n c how much its worth? heheh
All car manufacturers r siao 1.. wanna charge high high.. ehhehe

and Fuankee, did JPJ give specific detail such as sticker that bigger than how many percent of your car chasis is consider illegal, do they have such thing? Did they tell you which law section, sub-section, or akta that apply for the fancy sticker?
no, the stupid asshole officer in JPJ Cyberjaya HQ said, we cannot have any kinda stickers on the vehicle, then i ask him la, then y protons n all got stickers? they said "ohhh.. that 1 is different, but u wanna have stickers, can, company car lor, but u must get approval from JPJ and dunno what-what board"

I have the feeling that we don't have such law in Malaysia, as you know, our law is very very old, and we seldom change it.  Curious ...  :huh:
Agree.. but how do u explain Nitro Airbrush's cars? it's crazy.. unless they keep it in their house n dun drive out la.. but i've seen 3 of Nitro's car on the road since last year.. the grey gen2 in shah alam, the orange FTO in sunway, n a orange satria near puchong..

it's forever unfair la.. it doesnt matter whether its stated in the law book or whatever.. if the JPJ wanna kacau, they sure can kacau 1 even if u have a standard mod..

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by Viperleed@Nov 17 2004, 09:37
fuankee.. i like the last one u done.... i actually looking for that design instead of the girl ler.. later my fiancee will get mad.. and say "Dear, why this pork chop look more pretty than me!" hehehhe
hahaha.. guess what, yer not the only 1, saw the last 2 pic i did to the white city? foooo, brought me damn lotsa trouble man.. :( :( :(

get yor fiancee's pic laa.. i do for u.. hahaha.. :lol:

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
so far no1 has taken this design b4.. n it goes well with yor car's curves..
cheap summore.. price now reduce to 180 for both side.. last price was 260 (view in pg6).. cuz i found another shop to cut for me, which offered me a cheaper price, but less color selection..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i want to get my designed..
im can design my own.. but never comes better than urs man :)
at first i was designing air brush on my car....but lately i find it too cartoonish..
so i am looking for a dam simple sticker design on the car..
below is my car pic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi
I have a 2005 model Proton Waja 1.6 automatic. Recently I notices that when I switched on the head lamp the "R" indicator light was on slightly when I was driving the car, and the right signal light blink faster than normal when I make a right turn.

No such problem is observed if I do not switch on the head lamp.

Any one encountered similar problem and any suggested solution ?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience