Exterior and Body

custom stickers

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
saltydogg:
hey bro u know what? i watched 2fast2fusrious again just now.. hs a lil idea for yor waja.. u have seen the skyline with all the manufacturers stickers sticked on its hood, right? i can do the same to u, where u wanna stick it its up to u.. what i can do is, i can make all the manufacturers stickers of all the goodies u have in yor baby into blue color, to match the big 1 u have on the side.. hows that? hehe
u gimme the size n i'll do it for u.. alpine.. apexi.. toyo tire.. anything, u name it..
keep me updated.. thanks

:D

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
can u design me my name???? this sticker ?-ACROPHOBIA-

just a small but not to small !!!! just to locate at my rear car and front :P

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by thteh86@Sep 24 2004, 22:11
fuankee, my wira is skirtless( :D )
but then i want the same sticker as the salty dog
help me measure
wira aeroback, with ori spoiler
or u haf anything like the cyber angel or stuffs?
pm me the price k?
thanks
woohoo~ seductive hottie, make sure u give her a pepper spray, ya :lol:

the price will almost b the same la.. cuz the measurements r almost the same also, just few inches diff..

u mentioned cyber angel.. wel.. i can do it if u insist.. but all my stickers r solid based, no gradient no tone.. perfect for design like saltydogg's.. for those like cyber angel.. well, might look odd la.. post dat image la, n c what i can do it, k?
thanks..

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by Acrophobia@Sep 24 2004, 23:36
can u design me my name???? this sticker ?-ACROPHOBIA-

just a small but not to small !!!! just to locate at my rear car and front :P
can~~ no prob.. u have a team or something? make yor team's logo n name la, then give them to yor members.. cun ler~ hehe :lol:

gimme da details like the exact size.. the font and design (if u already haf something in mind, otherwise i shall choose for u).. n color(s).. k?
thanks
:)

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
u create ..... then u post it....i will choose...btw i'm using a white kenari !!!

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by Acrophobia@Sep 25 2004, 01:46
u create ..... then u post it....i will choose...btw i'm using a white kenari !!!
i dunno what particular design u like.. so i just randomly did 2 simple sample for u.. color, wel.. black and grey like what u see here, or replace the grey with red.. should look okay on white kenari..

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
bro,
i wan the skyline sticker also, for wira aeroback,
my car is without the skirting nor bumpers nor lips
ori spoiler k?
help me measure
or u got the cyber angel sticker?
if got quote me the price k?
or if u got the evo sticker like the 2fast2furious evo
quote me the price also
just tell me k?
mine is metallic gold

saltydogg

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
-dj-
Visit site
thteh86: :( u and me get same sticker.. tak stim la...

fuankee: haha thanks alot dude.. YEah that skyline is what i had in mind all the while.. i'm going to DIY the 2 stripes on the hood.the sides.. just need the price. YES my car has side and rear skirts.. it's full bodykit. dude.. since u have the same idea as what i want.. u roughly know the colour la right.. HAHa the brands? nah.. must make sure i HAVE those items in my car then only stick.. or else damn shy weih if ppl ask. about the red sticker.. its ok la.. done already.. next time la, once the shit peels off
still need the price :P thanks.

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
hahaha, i think i like the skyline stickers la, cause at subang here, got 1 kancil do like it, i see like very nice
not much modification yet, but dun intend to add any lips or skirting, cause i'd go for performance 1st
new car still
or fuankee, give me the price of the skyline's, or evo 7 of the 2f2furious...(STICKERS)
and also the price of the cyber angel
i wanna know which one i want

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
the upper 1 is nice but..... can u make more solid....aaaa.....coz my car is using the SILK bodykit..so i want sometin VIP look !!! :P

menghua84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2004
skudai/ perak
Visit site
walao... all asking ar... dun mind if i ask also rite? how about makin me a "Daredevil" sticker? u design it let me choose like acrophobia... haha.. cos its my nick... can't register it here duh... own by somebody else..

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
thteh86 : hi, if u dun mind, pls pm me cyber angel to me first, i really have no time to search for it.. but i must tell u first, might be a lil costly to duplicate something like that, n it migh look odd.. same goes to the evo7 in 2fast2furious.. but pay attention to the design of that car, they have another stickers right below the side windows, that 1 i can do for sure la..but anyhow,try posting the image instead of asking me to find it for u, as i'm really busy for the time being.. thanks

saltydogg : hey bro, i told u i'm going down to that shop next week, right? so be patient la bro.. i seriously cant give u a number now as i still hve no idea how much that shop's gonne charge me, alright? will make sure yer the first to know the price, k? sabar sabar.. relak relak.. :lol:

Acrophobia : wow.. cool bodykit.. but frankly speaking, i'm kinda bz now,as in these few days.. gimme sometime to get that done, ya? VIP look? hmm... any example u can think of? so i can picture what kinda design u actually want? thanks alot bro..

menghua84 : k k k, but u too, gimme sometime, will pm u the design asap, alright? n since acrophobia ask me first, i'ma make his first, dun get angry, ya? hehe :lol:

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hey guys.. i really appreciate all yor support.. but if u already have a design in mind, post it like saltydogg did ;) .. it'll make my job a lot easier.. n remember to state the size, the color n the car (w or w/t bodykit).. the more details, the better..

the price will be out next week, so be patient, k?
n if its really urgent, gimme a call.. 012-2928902 fuankee

again, thanks for all yor support.. stay cool B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys..
i'd like to ask how come my car max out around 150+ km/h only..
while other ppl can go 170+
my car seems to be reving high but the speed doesnt increase...
my friend told me need to remove something then only can max out the speed..
he said proton put it in so that u cannot go fast...
issit the plastic thing that when u press on the accelerator below that..?
or issit something inside the engine that needs to be removed?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience