Exterior and Body

custom stickers

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by IronJ@Oct 14 2004, 16:46
is it legal from the law? <_< ... soli fuankee, i dun mean to hurt any one or spoilt ur business :) ... i think N years ago, the government ban the car sticker... :ph34r:

do u design for the wind screen type?... the type that stick from inside punya?... is it a sticker or some other material?... :lol:
haha.. good question.. i'm making this my final project in coll, so currently i'm doing alot of research on this thing.. i've already email jpj regarding this, havent got any reply yet, but i'll cal them up soon.. wil let u guys know..
but i've seen cars with airbrush design all over like a moving canvas all around town.. maybe they have licenses or something? i dunno..

u mean those like plastic plastic those type ar? no, i don do those.. but i know sungei wang got la, how much i dunno la

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hey hey salty.. this is for u..
was flipping through Option when i saw a car with similiar design, tot this new dress would look cool on yor baby, so i just put it on for her.. haha :D

Osh : will post u new design once i have new idea, ya? brain now empty empty la, so hope u'd understand.. wil pm u once new design is out.. right? B)

osh

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
Bro Fuankee....

No prob...thanks for ur time also...Pls take ur time to design a sharp sharp one 4 me....hehe....Thanks...Hope to hear from u soon man!! ;)

IronJ

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Thanks for the reply... fuankee...

another question, what program/software u used to do all the design?... maybe can share out and learn by other and maybe other can give u their own idea or design?... actually i'm interested to learn also... hehehe...

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by IronJ@Oct 15 2004, 13:45
Thanks for the reply... fuankee...

another question, what program/software u used to do all the design?... maybe can share out and learn by other and maybe other can give u their own idea or design?... actually i'm interested to learn also... hehehe...
yea sure y not..
i'm using both Adobe illustrator and photoshop, i use Illustrator to draw the designs and create the final output which i sent them to cut.. Photoshop pula is to change the color of the cars n to fix the design on to the car perspectively.

not too complicated if yer really into this design thingy..

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
thanks for the design, my actual car colour can be seen here :-

www.xtmods.com

Previously using the promote bonnet but switching to cf.

I was hoping to have something similar to the tribal (two stripes) but using the evo stipes instead (to complement my side evo stripes). Can u do something similar?

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by saltydogg@Oct 17 2004, 23:03
ey fuankee

the black peice with the zth word on the hood wan..
how much ar?
bout 160 only.. not including the zerotohundred text..
the text is bout 20 bucks only..
so completely like that bout 180, or less

if yer planning to do this, do the back as well la.. make it look even mah..
summore if u do the back, i can reduce the sub-total abit more

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
an example of how i would place my design (if my dad allows :P ) on the hood

i got this pic from a forum, thread by blackhowling.. is it okay if i mod like this ar? wil he be angry 1? :huh:
let me know if cannot, k? cuz i'm new here.. dunno all the law-law here.. tq tq :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since some how the admins had messed all the good threads in the forum (admins reli messed up real bad, i hate u guys now coz i cant find all the threads i m interested in)

So, i made some interesting discovery recently n open back this thread

How to remove carbon deposits

i tok bout using strong detergens to remove it, but this kind of detergen are not reli available in shops.
So, one day i wonder if there are any detergens laying around that are as strong

i found out the Formahero...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience