Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by mmusic08@Nov 11 2004, 23:57
wahh.. great touch..
how much it cost for my satria ??
nice work dude..
that 1 i haven't send to quote yet.. but it should be kinda expensive comparing to the rest, as it comes in 1 big piece.. roughly bout 220+ according to the lenght.. if yer really interested, u can measure yor car for me first, then i'll try to tok to the shop n c how low he can get me..

this is 1 of the previous designs from NFS underground, this 1 is bout 150 or lower, maybe to 90? <_<
i do like yor car, seriously.. but i'm running short of money.. thats y i cant give u everything for free

btw, guys..
all that i've done to this satria can be D.I.Y
so dont spend too much paying outside to do it for u

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
viperleed.. hahaha.. yor car is done.. hehe..
i was so in the mood that i did everything just now.. hahha
tel me how do u think of it..

this is roughly bout 200 for both side.. need to send it for quotation as this is a new design.. will keep u updated

jar33

Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
eh thanks a lot dude!u gave me a sudden rush in the vein to spray my car!!hahaha..might come back 2 ask u 2 design the stickers after the paint job..

cheers..

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by jar33@Nov 14 2004, 00:54
eh thanks a lot dude!u gave me a sudden rush in the vein to spray my car!!hahaha..might come back 2 ask u 2 design the stickers after the paint job..

cheers..
no problem.. but seriously it looks cool in white.. maybe i'm driving a white car that y i like white more than any others.. hehe :P

dun say cheers, say "yam sing".. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

.. well, i've been reading a lot of good stuff about JFA with regards to this custom exhausts systems that he have been selling. i know if you want good and high quality stuffs, you have to fork out quite a bit of cash..which i wouldn't mind. however just want to know whether his prices are reasonable for the quality of things that you're buying from him or are we getting it with a premium since he is rather famous within the modding circle. it would be nice if some people could share their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience