custom headlamps and tail lamps.

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
dear sifu's and citizens of zth.

i was just wondering,does anyone know a good place where i can get my head and tail lamps customized?i was thinking of putting led's on the tail lamps,and those fancy "demon eyes" for the head lamps.i've tried looking around,and aftermarket sets are just not available for the neo.anybody care to help a brother out?

:smokin:

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
back in 2007, i used to think the angel/demon eyes looks cool, & got it installed on my neo, after 1 year, every after 6 month the inverter/balast will spoil & need around rm40 to get a new one & after seeing soo many ahbeng myvi's & wira's start to install it to their cars, i stop switching the demon eyes on :rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Please don't do demon eyes, like red light here, blue light there, or green light. Its illegal, police love to kacau becoz they are easy money for them. plus it'll give endless problem of water ingress to the lamp.

Water + electricity = sot-sot problems.

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
bro hari1th7,already contacted them.thanks!

bro neohardri,forgive me,for i'm still at that stage where i think these things look cool.but i didn't know that the ballast will always rosak.=/

bro VIPaltis,thanks for the tip!i'll check them out soon.=)

bro ken yeang,i seriously didn't know that it's illegal.=/ and i think the water ingress issue won't come up if a good job is done.i'll ask around and reconsider.but thanks for the advise though!

:smokin:

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
back in 2007, i used to think the angel/demon eyes looks cool, & got it installed on my neo, after 1 year, every after 6 month the inverter/balast will spoil & need around rm40 to get a new one & after seeing soo many ahbeng myvi's & wira's start to install it to their cars, i stop switching the demon eyes on :rofl:
i tot neo also ahbeng car. full of body sitckers like tein bla bla and so on. :rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do anyone have this kind of problem Before

Need ur help here, My satria 1.6 4G92 Sohc 1st gear max can only go 20kmh or 25kmh where the RPM already at 5K or 6K. the same goes to my 2st gear, max can only go 30kmh or 35kmh. In english my 1st gear and 2gear cant tarik (no power) why?

If i push my 1st gear to 5K or 6K RPM, the car max can go is 25 sure below 30kmh when i tukar to 2st gear, the car will push back then only go forward, why.

I try my kelisa or my friends satria 1.3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience