Crime fighter alarm=shit alarm!

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
malaysia de (middle finger)<-- chinses/canotonses" is slow slow do.. do fast do slow also same salary why so hard working? after work go jual burger, midnight go curi things go rempit!!! sien!

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
malaysia de (middle finger)<-- chinses/canotonses" is slow slow do.. do fast do slow also same salary why so hard working? after work go jual burger, midnight go curi things go rempit!!! sien!
after become rempit...they go curi undie in Sri Petaling area become pintai and go masturbate in front of other people car porch area :biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
thats because they nvr hire you lo...
nop... they not even know me... ahahhahaa:proud:

right to the core...:adore::adore:

after become rempit...they go curi undie in Sri Petaling area become pintai and go masturbate in front of other people car porch area :biggrin:
seems like u ever try b4...?? hehehe... KM's OL undie oso stolen by u..??:adore::adore::adore:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
nop... they not even know me... ahahhahaa:proud:

right to the core...:adore::adore:

seems like u ever try b4...?? hehehe... KM's OL undie oso stolen by u..??:adore::adore::adore:
not me Taikor Jin, i saw someone post the youtube video in Facebook ma, sam sohai and pintai, but hor tat fella like dam syok doing tat maybe he got the fetish habit :biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
not me Taikor Jin, i saw someone post the youtube video in Facebook ma, sam sohai and pintai, but hor tat fella like dam syok doing tat maybe he got the fetish habit :biggrin:
hahahaha... i saw some of those video b4... 1 of it that pintai's face very looks like KM 1...:proud: