Crime Doesnt Pay!

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
I must say thanks God and congrat to Marzuki @ King where manage to recover back his ride which stolen few days ago. impressive with the SMS circle within MLOC community and keep up this good spirit!

bandit out there if u read this, crime doesnt pay. we will hunt you down!:mad:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
we have to keep it up to find aother lost ride a well......those who received will know what am I mention about.

kairigi

Known Member
Jan 20, 2010
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
I was in Pavilion the night when everyone reported that Marzuki's car was there, but I think wrong timing since I didn't see any Evo there, but thank God our fellow MLOC member got his Evo back :)

sub8evo

Known Member
May 26, 2009
Putrajaya
According to the harian metro report, the gang stole the car after the potential buyer ask them to do it! Damn scary man, nowadays, its not even safe to sell your car...:stupid:

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
I must say thanks God and congrat to Marzuki @ King where manage to recover back his ride which stolen few days ago. impressive with the SMS circle within MLOC community and keep up this good spirit!

bandit out there if u read this, crime doesnt pay. we will hunt you down!:mad:
Dear All MLOC Members, car friend and all my friends...

Firstly, i thanks to GOD that giving me back my ride. Secondly, i would like to thank to all of you guys especially those who accompany me late night searching for may car, who calm me down, who help me to find an alternative ways to search the car, to Seri Kembangan Police Jabatan Siasatan Jenayah..:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:..10000x Thanks :biggrin:

My 2 car (EVO & Suzuki Swift) was stolen on 25 November 2010, at 4.45 am and 1 of it (EVO) was spotted and found by one of MLOC members at 3.25 am around Lot 10/Pavilion area. The car is still using the same plate no. and was in original condition. Thanks to all the guy that come on that morning to help and kick the Fucker Ass :mad: :mad: !!..I lost count that night but i think it was around 30-40 friends..(Which i only know 3-4 people)

Now, the car was at Balai Polis Seri Kembangan for further investigation. Hopefully by other 2-3 weeks i can get the car back and re-do the car (the engine sound terrible and the clutch was bad).

The story does not end here. The Asshole team is still out there. Watch out for 2 Mitsubishi Lancer GT, Black Colour, Plate no WLH 6009 & WTV 1117 or 1177, Stock condition. This 2 car was use for the house robbery and car hijack. It was a stolen car. They move around Serdang, Seri kembangan, Kajang, Puchong and Kinrara now days. The WTV had a bad front damage on passenger side due to it ran out the police Van during the rush..Got an info that one of the workshop located at USJ area.

Again, i would like to express my big thanks to all the members, friends and family who is helping me to recovery one of my car. The hunting for my Suzuki Swift and the rest of MLOC members car that lost previously is not ended yet..Thanks guys!!

Cherzzzz.......:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
Some more he was spotted after he go to spa, hahaha, must be he so horny, cannot tahan and just go to spa without even change the car plate number, so stupid moron!

Johnny_Tan

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
King.. When la kenduri?? hahha.. hungry.. hehehe.. BTW.. Congrates for he car brought back to you.. if u need any help.. plz let us know. ^^...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok mine is a wira 1.5 manual dec 2004 model . Currently im using stock absorbers & apm sports springs in the front & KW sports spring at the back.....im going to change all 4 absorbers soon & i want to know what brand should i go for. My budget is around 1-1.5k , i dont want to do trial & error kind of stuffs with the suspension system so thats why im seeking advise from those who may be satisfied with their ride......so pls advise me...

shd i go for short stroke absorbers as im using...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience