CR-Z talk

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Modifying the crz has probably only one 'safe' route. Take the jackson supercharger or mugen supercharger kit and bolt on. Custom jobs are big balls fellas. Hehe.

Pocketrocket is a zth moderator with a crz that has green ears. Hehehe. literally.

Stock myvi 1.3 i have pushed 150kmh before. Its damn floaty on stock wheels.
Pocket rocket no supercharger in his Shrek but is not an ordinary one...got some spoon in it :rofl:

Bad thing..jealous Myvi 1.5L owners will tailgate you I guess. Or maybe Vios TEE ARR DEE owners. Good thing..use less fuel lo.. now petrol go up somemore.. sigh, I jealous. :rofl: :thefinger:
I thought Myvi 1.5 and Vios They R Dreaming majority are jealous of all cars? :rofl:

They take on Camry, Teana, Subaru and etcs :rofl:

I think, Llumar is better, considering so many smash and grab these days! Safer too!
Heard of that tint too, seems lots of good feedback. But hate the name Sounds like llama to me :laugh:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
how much a Llumar tint cost bro?
I think start around RM1.4k, not sure. Its not cheap, be sure to go to the outlet at Jln Chan Sow Lin so you get authentic real Llumar.

jceh

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
Damansara Jaya
saw PocRoc's car already...sure is a sweet looking thing... :)

wonder if there are any other who mod mod their CRZ??

found some pics..huhuhu maciam remote control car..

Attachments

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
omg i'm just a small potato... Plans are coming but time will tell. I reckon 180hp is fun enough of a safe tune.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
So far I believe Llumar is the #1 brand for tints... I guess if you want the best...you gotta pay for it.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
saw PocRoc's car already...sure is a sweet looking thing... :)

wonder if there are any other who mod mod their CRZ??

found some pics..huhuhu maciam remote control car..
Of course got. One CRZ at my mech already installed rotrex supercharger, 6 pot BBKs, Spoon bars (RM 6k for strut bar, lolwut), etc2...

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
If RM119K and then that's the ori price of the Manual CR-Z when it was on sale before the new models right? Which new models now cost more than that if not wrong.

means only paying about RM101K for CR-Z. Quite a reasonable price then.

U would want to test the 1.5 myvi, a friend told me a myvi 1.5 vs eg b16A, starting line. Myvi was kinda ahead of the eg instead. Then after awhile only manage to overtake it. If that's what I recall correctly. Is stock and is Auto. Cant remember the full agenda of it though.

What my friend said was it is amazing for a 1.5Myvi. How stable i dunno la.
agree. 1.5 myvi is fast, heck, some early adopters stuffed in a vios engine in it before myvi 1.5 came about.

lighweight body, reasonably powerful engine.

power to weight better than a eg4 door b16a. hatch, not so sure.

Funny part is the myvi 1.5 trying to beat everyone even when its obvious it is outclassed.

Back to CRZ, great for people who care about fuel consumption. Theres also a turbo kit for those who need more power...

probably more useful is hypermiling techniques for the peoplewho really want to save fuel.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 2

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
agree. 1.5 myvi is fast, heck, some early adopters stuffed in a vios engine in it before myvi 1.5 came about.

lighweight body, reasonably powerful engine.

power to weight better than a eg4 door b16a. hatch, not so sure.

Funny part is the myvi 1.5 trying to beat everyone even when its obvious it is outclassed.

Back to CRZ, great for people who care about fuel consumption. Theres also a turbo kit for those who need more power...

probably more useful is hypermiling techniques for the peoplewho really want to save fuel.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 2
But if really want to save fuel, Honda's hybrid is not really the ideal one. Have to go for Toyota models which they are more towards fuel saving direction than Honda.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
its a segment, some people want pure fuel saving and go prius, some people want a sporty car but still want to go green, somewhat.. so consider the crz covers different part of the market compared to prius

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am doing this to help a close friend in KL.

"Hello,

My mom, Ayaka Yoshinaga, is missing from home since November 26th evening. We have tried calling her many times but there is no response from her. I'm not sure if this method works but I would like to ask for your help to try find her as soon as possible. We are concerned that she may be sick, injured, or someone is trying to harm her.

Here is my mom's picture and she drives silver Toyota Rush with car number plate...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience