CR-Z talk

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
well i know fast car doesnt mean big engine alone.. maybe crz is quite fast due to its lightweight chasis..
Some say, remove the battery then you will know whether it is fast or not :rofl:

Some additional power also comes from the battery, once battery is drained then is just a normal 1.5L car.

I admit it is fast for a 1.5L.

llamas

Jan 19, 2009
well, there should be a definition of "we should respect each other car enthusiast whether what car we use" here. I have friends who only drives a FORTE yet mod only bars and kancil who mods the whole engine out up until those who drives GTRs and Ferraris but we're still friends and we respect each other and even TT together at times.

I owned a CRZ since its early launch and yet i just drive it for my own pleasure as this lil car do gives me the excitement. I don't give a damn whether people tiong me or wanna ask me to race bcoz i know the capability of this lil car. Even i can say hi to the RCZ peeps as well on the road.

I think that since we share the same passion in modding cars, we should respect each other, share knowledge and passion between us. :)

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
ur rite.. i used to drive kancil before but yet today i have bigger car.. i never underestimate compact car.. i know because i've been there..

May 13, 2013
Petaling Jaya
Some say, remove the battery then you will know whether it is fast or not :rofl:

Some additional power also comes from the battery, once battery is drained then is just a normal 1.5L car.

I admit it is fast for a 1.5L.

why do you need to remove a standard feature in a car to see whether its fast or not LOL. Trying removing the turbo from the golf gti and see whether its fast or not :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
is it really crz can go fast? just curious.. i notice that honda use crz for GT300..
depends on your definition of fast. A stock CRZ vs a stock Neo, the Neo wins or maybe draw. CRZ cannot pull away from Neo.

Stock CRZ vs Stock Myvi 1.5 the Myvi 1.5 wins.

Stock CRZ vs my Wira, CRZ trounces my Wira.

All depends on your definition

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
If u linger around longer, u will know that's Ixeo's character.
This is called art of trolling. Friendly troll.
Well, nobody seems to understand.

In my opinion, a car with a sporty nature its called a sports car.
Doesn't matter a 3.0 turbocharged Hiace or some other tall big cars.
\
well, there should be a definition of "we should respect each other car enthusiast whether what car we use" here. I have friends who only drives a FORTE yet mod only bars and kancil who mods the whole engine out up until those who drives GTRs and Ferraris but we're still friends and we respect each other and even TT together at times.

I owned a CRZ since its early launch and yet i just drive it for my own pleasure as this lil car do gives me the excitement. I don't give a damn whether people tiong me or wanna ask me to race bcoz i know the capability of this lil car. Even i can say hi to the RCZ peeps as well on the road.

I think that since we share the same passion in modding cars, we should respect each other, share knowledge and passion between us. :)
What?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Courtesy of KG & Jceh

Kids these days, thinking they deserve respect. You deserve nothing pal, not until you earned it. Or maybe cause I sail a boat so I don't know how to respect car guys. :thefinger:

jceh

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
Damansara Jaya

Kids these days, thinking they deserve respect. You deserve nothing pal, not until you earned it. Or maybe cause I sail a boat so I don't know how to respect car guys. :thefinger:
right ... i'm so smitten by your attitude ... some parts of me wants to call you an a-hole but some part of me yearns to be like you ... you, sir, are by leagues apart, the actual keyboard warrior! RESPECTA!

if only i'm more PC savvy, I would put the picture of the meme "cool story, bro!" about the respect earning rubbish you were talking about!

you are in the league of legends ... stay anal ixeo :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

depends on your definition of fast. A stock CRZ vs a stock Neo, the Neo wins or maybe draw. CRZ cannot pull away from Neo.

Stock CRZ vs Stock Myvi 1.5 the Myvi 1.5 wins.

Stock CRZ vs my Wira, CRZ trounces my Wira.

All depends on your definition
actually i've been dying to know if a stock CRZ vs a stock NEO who wins?..fo'sho if a CRZ who has done some light mod to its exhaust system and a Neo which does the same, the CRZ will be eat dust..

I can't comment for the Myvi 1.5 though...its power to weight ratio is great but I believe you would agree with me that its never the power but how the power is delivered?

and on trouncing your Wira, you are just being a humble pie!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
why do you need to remove a standard feature in a car to see whether its fast or not LOL. Trying removing the turbo from the golf gti and see whether its fast or not :rofl:
Nah, just a saying that, CR-Z is just a normal 1.5L car without the battery power assisting it.
So once the battery drains, is just a normal 1.5L.

Unlike turbo, ur turbo will not be drain right? :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
right ... i'm so smitten by your attitude ... some parts of me wants to call you an a-hole but some part of me yearns to be like you ... you, sir, are by leagues apart, the actual keyboard warrior! RESPECTA!

if only i'm more PC savvy, I would put the picture of the meme "cool story, bro!" about the respect earning rubbish you were talking about!

you are in the league of legends ... stay anal ixeo :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

actually i've been dying to know if a stock CRZ vs a stock NEO who wins?..fo'sho if a CRZ who has done some light mod to its exhaust system and a Neo which does the same, the CRZ will be eat dust..

I can't comment for the Myvi 1.5 though...its power to weight ratio is great but I believe you would agree with me that its never the power but how the power is delivered?

and on trouncing your Wira, you are just being a humble pie!
Dude, I've tried a friendly test with a friends crz. I trounce top speed but acceleration I'm eating dust. Myvi 1.5 auto goes likes its ass is on fire when floored. Very little can out accelerate that car in the same segment or next. But I'd rather be slower and stable than fast and have a high center of gravity.

And lets all just drop ixeos 'friendly' attitude as we know his character is like that. So either live with it or ignore him or be done with it. But we all can agree he's harmless and he's not all talk btw.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Dude, I've tried a friendly test with a friends crz. I trounce top speed but acceleration I'm eating dust. Myvi 1.5 auto goes likes its ass is on fire when floored. Very little can out accelerate that car in the same segment or next. But I'd rather be slower and stable than fast and have a high center of gravity.

And lets all just drop ixeos 'friendly' attitude as we know his character is like that. So either live with it or ignore him or be done with it. But we all can agree he's harmless and he's not all talk btw.
Same here, acceleration wise, I totally eat dust against a manual CR-Z. Never tested with Auto one before. That's where I was shock about that car..then got a ride in it...is damn fast. Not the S+ button version yet. To me is worth buying. A fun to drive car. :top:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Some people like to bash the little CRZ for reasons I don't quite understand, haha... Anyway, latest info from Honda SA, 2012 CRZ (old stock) has 18k discount :eek: and 2013 CRZ has got 6k discount.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Some people like to bash the little CRZ for reasons I don't quite understand, haha... Anyway, latest info from Honda SA, 2012 CRZ (old stock) has 18k discount :eek: and 2013 CRZ has got 6k discount.
I dont understand as well. Ya heard of that RM18K discount... means around 90K+

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The new BMW M3 not very track worthy for you? Not hardcore enough or even fast enough? All that and you’re still adamant to own a BMW as your track pet and refuse to submit to other makers. Well, your loyalty has finally paid off because BMW introduced the M3 Race Edition at the Chicago Auto Show.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience