CR-Z talk

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
What you want to talk about? No its not a sports car, and yes you get more mileage than petrol cars but it ranks poorly against other hybrids like Prius.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hahaha, not hammer la. CR-Z is a good car, if you have the right expectations. Too many people think its a "sports car" because Honda calls it a sports hybrid coupe. If CR-Z is a "sports car", S2000 is a super car and NSX is a hyper car.. lol.

silverboys

Sep 16, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
OK..NOTED..this place is not is for car forum discussion..expect Sports car. Mind I ask, what's ur definition of a sports cars? Only cars like Mc.? Mustang? Or what? Does a 2JZ also consider sport cars too? If yes, then am glad. .coz I've been maintaining for the pass 7 years..I dont know that I've owe 1 so called "sports car".

dkny

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
OK..NOTED..this place is not is for car forum discussion..expect Sports car. Mind I ask, what's ur definition of a sports cars? Only cars like Mc.? Mustang? Or what? Does a 2JZ also consider sport cars too? If yes, then am glad. .coz I've been maintaining for the pass 7 years..I dont know that I've owe 1 so called "sports car".
Silverboy, that what those old bird do to new comer, like what they do on my new thread.
I support U !

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

FUIYOOO 2JZ. Yeah, who gives a shit. This topic is about CR-Z and this is Honda manufacture discussion, bring your Toyota block and go discuss about it elsewhere.

Silverboy, that what those old bird do to new comer, like what they do on my new thread.
I support U !
boohoohoo cry me a river, somebody took your candy.

nyantong

Known Member
Jul 26, 2008
Speaking of CR-Z, I don't find the air con adequate as the heat from the hybrid battery pack is extremely hot. What do you think?

silverboys

Sep 16, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

FUIYOOO 2JZ. Yeah, who gives a shit. This topic is about CR-Z and this is Honda manufacture discussion, bring your Toyota block and go discuss about it elsewhere.

Ixeo,
hei, buddy I tot CRZ friendly discussion is not applicable to u...as u only response to "Sport car"?
Anyway thanks 4 ur prompt. However ur response is highly appreciated.
Have a nice day. FYI, 2JZ is not necessary has to be in a Toyota Chasis.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I support U !
Hei, bro..I don't think all old timers r like that. I used to be in these forums, but ...we meet lots of friends n turn up to be a close friends n we do attend their family events, such as,
Marriage, baby full moons n etc.anyway we r here to share..ppl like Nyantong.
Thanks 4 ur support.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Nyantong, I'm not sure ..I yet to owe 1, that's part of the reason I'm here to find out more info, I used to owe a EG9 as my first Honda car. Back then I was abit frustrated with EG9, perhaps due to my limitation knowledge for Honda cars(back then forums was not popular), therefore I switch..again now I would to reconsider Honda again, would like to explore Honda new generation of technology. I did some research but mostly r not Malaysia forums.
Hot Batt, base on the 2013 model 2?

nyantong

Known Member
Jul 26, 2008
Not really, even the first model has a lot of heat from the hybrid battery. I suspect its because of the lack of proper insulation between the battery and the passenger area. Compared to hybrids like Prius C, really can feel a lot of difference

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ignore ixeo. He's harmless. Most of the time. The reason why he's PMS-ing is because of someone elses thread where it blew out of proportion because of the word "Sports car".

If you want to talk about the CRZ you're more than welcome here. You posted in the right place, you started with some good questions and it's a good clean thread. Carry on.

And no I have no opinions on the CRZ or 2JZ. I don't own either one so I can only speculate and speculation hasn't done me any favors.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Why is there 2 ID the same? is silverboys Silverboyz or is Silverboyz and Silverboys are different people?

CR-Z agreed is not a sports car, Just a nice sporty hatch. Is fast considering it as 1.5L only. Want it to perform has to supercharged it then. Is also not meant as pure hybrid as well like Prius directions for fuel saving.

dkny

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Ixeo, don't u grown up ?
your act just like a little boy , crying because mummy forgot to buy u candy.
Why u so particular on SPORT CAR wording? Because u cant own a sport car in real life, that why u so jealous other people buy one ?

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Ignore ixeo. He's harmless. Most of the time. The reason why he's PMS-ing is because of someone elses thread where it blew out of proportion because of the word "Sports car".

If you want to talk about the CRZ you're more than welcome here. You posted in the right place, you started with some good questions and it's a good clean thread. Carry on.

And no I have no opinions on the CRZ or 2JZ. I don't own either one so I can only speculate and speculation hasn't done me any favors.
IZSO, as a MOD, u should act fairly to all member, because everyone are EQUAL, but seeing like u more side to those seniority member, even thought u know they should not act this way.
Perhaps may be u should re-consider for holding this position.

jceh

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
Damansara Jaya
Not really, even the first model has a lot of heat from the hybrid battery. I suspect its because of the lack of proper insulation between the battery and the passenger area. Compared to hybrids like Prius C, really can feel a lot of difference
Hmmmm...where do you feel the heat? So far I've yet to hear any complaints about this :)

Hi,
I'm new in Honda at Zero to hundred here.Wonder is there any CR-Z talk/discussion here?
wish I could tag some of the CRZ boys here like how you can tag people on FB...

I'm glad some of the forumers here agreed that CRZ is in no way a sports car..just a sporty hybrid.. it may look fast but it indeed is not... unless you force induce the car (not worth it though.. amount spent vs BHP gains, its rather too pricey)

however, I have heard of some people telling me that the CRZ has quite good handling in stock form despite it having a torsion beam setting at the rear.. this I heard from peeps who used to drive Roccos and DC2s...

I've managed to experience the CRZ in somewhat an amateurish run in Genting Highland, Cameron Highland, Bukit Tinggi Pahang and also attacked a few corners at SIC (not fast but still pretty swiftly) and it does put a smile on my face...

Good luck to you nyantong..hope you can find more people joining you in this discussion... :)