Coupe Owners.. Need your help..

DJ-LanEvo3

500 RPM
May 2, 2005
Yo brother...

Good day to u all... and Tq for clicking my thread to read it...
I actually have some questions... it's about ECU tuning (E-manangement)
Most probably.. I will get Hyundai Coupe (1st generation) and I
like to tune Air Fuel ratio... and my choice might be Greddy E-management
Is there anyone running with Greddy E-management blue or ultimate?

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Yo mang,

I dont think anyone here done that upgrade but maybe in the certain future..hehe.About E-manage i'm not so sure but tuners in US prefers SMT-6 if im not mistaken.You can check it out at www.rdtiburon.com.But becafeful of what you ask them there..hehehehe.Hope this helps

DJ-LanEvo3

500 RPM
May 2, 2005
Thanks bro.. but u made me feel scared haha..
What happened? Once I ask funny question then they will fire me like hell ?
hahaha TQ anyway bro..

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Fire you like hell?let me think..YUP!!!They dont like people asking the same question again and again.So you have to search for what you're looking 1st.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
There aren't many ppl can install the e-manage properly in Malaysia leading to the coil being burnt. You can try Unichip Version Q or SMT-6 like SpitFire said. It's heard that other version of unichip is not recommended coz the stock ecu will relearn back.

No. We will not fire you. We will spit you fire...

DJ-LanEvo3

500 RPM
May 2, 2005
oh.. actually that's what I heard from one of my friend that..
there are some chances that Ignition coli get burnt... hm...
how about AFC-Neo or SAFC2?? Anyone?

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
I don't think anyone here in Malaysia install SAFC-2 and AFC-Neo.. But there are plenty overseas.. So you can give it a try!

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Ehem..ehem..your forgeting some1 la sim..hahaha..
SAFC-2 is good if your going for NA tuning,but with SMT6 you can do more and can upgrade to turbo later.. :) (if your intended to do that).SAFC2 just takes control of the A/F ratio and it looks good in the cockpit.But it can only gain as much as 3~7hps,depending on your mod and a good tuner.Extreme mod+extreme tuner=extreme power..hahahah..

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
SpitFire.. you got SAFC-2 ar?? sorry sorry.. but SAFC-2 increase the chance of your window getting smashed la.. wahahhahaha...

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Use bomb proof window tints..sps around rm1600..hehehe

And put "fireking" to good use,install it near the driver door..can burn unwanted people...like what people in africa doing to thier car for extra protection against thief...hahahahah

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Spit.. no need so troublesome.. put your photo at the windows enough to scare ppl away alrd...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Coverage of Round 2 of Time To Attack:Sepang continues and this time it's contribution by you, the reader. While we were busy making sure everything went well, there was only very little time to go out and get proper pictures of the whole event. Our photographers were stationed at various points around the pits and circuit but it's impossible to capture...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience