Coupe GK Disc Rotor

impact.exclusive

Known Member
May 30, 2010
Negeri9 ~ Klang
Hi,

Do you guys know where to get performance disc like Dixel for H.Coupe GK? My front disc sudah tamat hayat.. so its time to get it change. Stock caliper is good enuf for me, thus I'm just looking for a new slotted rotor replacement only.... have any of you change b4?

BTW, any of you know where to get the aftermarket taillamp for Coupe GK? I went to WRC in sunway, they didnt carry any..

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
Hi there,

I believe disc rotor are quite standard for cars. Hence you can get it anywhere. but specifically for Dixel, i am not sure. Perhaps other members can reco u good shop

your only hope for GK afterparts will be

www.seoulfulracing.com
www.kspec.com
www.importsharks.com

there is no afterparts dealer for GK at msia. At least none that i know off. if you found one, share it with us :)

impact.exclusive

Known Member
May 30, 2010
Negeri9 ~ Klang
Thanks for you info.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Any1 here tried to purchase products from the site above thru local shipping company? Saw lots of attractive items... price wise still affordable after the currency conversion... but the shipping fee turns me down..

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
seoulfulracing and kspec include shipping in the price dy. so what you see is what you pay. Product reaches straight to your door step. :)

I always buy from seoulfulracing

impact.exclusive

Known Member
May 30, 2010
Negeri9 ~ Klang
but the pentagon say they didnt stock up parts for H.coupe... guess I can oni measure the disc offset/width/thickness and look for a most identical disc for replacement..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all
we always saw americans like to modify 'jumping cars'
where they have hydrawlics to control the heights of the car
and each wheel got different system so they can actually make the car jumping , or 'dancing'

is those parts available in malaysia?
its really cool
just to make our car touch the ground when we park
it is awesome.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience